Hello from [JAG]

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled
Personal rank: Clan Server Admin

Hello from [JAG]

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

Hi folks, its time I introduced the Clan I am one of the Admins for since i have made a few posts here now.
we are a camping clan in UT99called [JAG] it stands for "Just A Game" been running for about 4 n half years. We are in the process of resetting up a server with a new host based in the UK. our previous host closed its doors.

our Clan website is http://www.utjag.co.uk you dont need to register to just read, only if you wish to reply to posts.
the details on the Home page neeed updating (which is also undergoing a remake/New Look)
so the server Address displayed is wrong. the actual IP is 85.236.100.165:8077
(were having some teething prob's with the host so be patient, and remember were a camping clan. "headless chicken running around" isnt appreciated in our server if theres other players in there).
..Image
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Re: Hello from [JAG]

Post by GenMoKai »

"Just A Game"
Ghehe like the meaning of that :wink: good job its running already 4 and a half year, and besides the site you gave looks good and with pretty usefull mapping stuff! Maybe possible to share it with us?
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
[DoC]Str!Ker
Adept
Personal rank: DoCker!

Post by [DoC]Str!Ker »

Hey :)
Nice to see JAG here aswell :P
Had some nice games with you guys on different servers :P
And I think I also guested once for you but that must have been longer ago :tongue:
anyways welcome here :tu:
---It Is Fatal To Enter Any War Without The Will To Win It---
-General Douglas MacArthur-
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

thanks for the welcome both of you ;)

GenMoKai,
Anything for download on our site your welcome to take and rehost, thats not a problem :)
..Image
-Feint-
Skilled
Personal rank: Amateur Mapper

Post by -Feint- »

Testaccount wrote:Hey Teabag, thanks for the Thievery/UnF links, looked at your page so far of what I've seen its very professional :gj:

Only gripe is you have Rightclick disabled :( I use it quite a bit for opening new tabs etc :|
DanomanUK@i4games-Forum wrote:Nah, people bitch one way or another.
You cant win as a mapper ;)
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

Thanks for the compliments about the JAG site m8, thats the missus [JAG]Britnik she is the smart ass...
as for right click belive she disabled too so blame her lol..
dont know what browser you use but im on Maxthon, better than IE in my opinion. as i cant get on with firefox. and new tabs are easily setup in options.
..Image
-Feint-
Skilled
Personal rank: Amateur Mapper

Post by -Feint- »

Testaccount wrote:
[JAG]Teabag wrote:Thanks for the compliments about the JAG site m8, thats the missus [JAG]Britnik she is the smart ass...
as for right click belive she disabled too so blame her lol..
dont know what browser you use but im on Maxthon, better than IE in my opinion. as i cant get on with firefox. and new tabs are easily setup in options.
Personally my computer uses Firefox fine, however here at library its either Firefox 1.whatever and IE 6.

An yeah I figured the right click is fine, turns out your missus has set the links to open in a new window anyway :D

Again nice site, especially the playlist.
DanomanUK@i4games-Forum wrote:Nah, people bitch one way or another.
You cant win as a mapper ;)