My 584 meg of Downloads

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
Phorce
Experienced
Personal rank: Sgt. Nutz

Re: My 584 meg of Downloads

Post by Phorce »

iDeFiX wrote:
Phorce wrote:I'll try and get these files up onto UT-Files. In the meantime anyone is welcome to put then up there themselves :thuup:.
I've uploaded the collection to ut-files.com. It will be available when published.
Thanks for sharing!
Was this ever uploaded to ut-files.com ? I'm not seeing the files that were on S3 (now removed). I also can't find my original CD backup of these files at the moment which is why I ended up back here.
"Weapons! ... for all occasions." Bill Hicks
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

I'm interested!
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

quite funny to read though :p
esp with a return to your old topic!
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Phorce wrote: Was this ever uploaded to ut-files.com ? I'm not seeing the files that were on S3 (now removed). I also can't find my original CD backup of these files at the moment which is why I ended up back here.
Welcome back :wink:
Did you try medor's place?
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

@Phorce - here it is ut99.org-Phorce-archive.zip

EDIT
Having gone through this and compared what's in the zip with the list of stuff that was in the original archive, I see that the zip doesn't contain the full archive - all of the maps (except for some infiltration maps) are not there for example.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

OjitroC wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 am @Phorce - here it is ut99.org-Phorce-archive.zip

EDIT
Having gone through this and compared what's in the zip with the list of stuff that was in the original archive, I see that the zip doesn't contain the full archive - all of the maps (except for some infiltration maps) are not there for example.
I tried to decompress this pack (remorseless-mappack-full) but It gives an error zip its damaged, I tried it twice with no success, could you recheck again the full pack to decompress remorseless-mappack-full please? Thanks!
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

darksonny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:03 am I tried to decompress this pack (remorseless-mappack-full) but It gives an error zip its damaged, I tried it twice with no success, could you recheck again the full pack to decompress remorseless-mappack-full please? Thanks!
That mappack is not mine. However I can extract CTFRM1-LightHeaded from it - it's this one
CTF-LightHeaded.unr.zip
(647.28 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

There is one other map in the pack - that's CTFRM2-OverlookedPleasure and you can get that on Shrimp's UnrealArchive - there it is CTF-OverlookedPleasure. There's also another version of LightHeaded available there as well.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

OKkay thanks!