FraGnBraG wrote:Hey - I have to say this is an awesome MH map! It's fun and stylish and not as impossible as some MH maps when it comes to swarms.
I know some peeps are reporting some glitches, but I did three playthroughs with no fatal crashes just a bit of glitchiness:
- some weird gravity in places
example: got hit by titan stone which knocked me up in the air - i could then air-control to the udam - which was otherwise unreachable from the ground !?
- a bot bouncing on the pulse rifle, team running a pattern near the shockrifle making it hard to get the gun... maybe you could add a few more nodes there?
- a LOT of monsters on the third "island" - took forever to kill the queen and then the warlord - lost two of my team, lol!
- the tree meshes were flicking and and off quite a bit...
- the jumppad under the gasbag room in the third "island" didn't seem to launch me correctly - i kept hitting my head. did get through though...
The last match I played with 4 bots and two even made it with me to the very end - which was quite satisfying. Nice gameplay.
Don't know if your intention - felt a bit like minecraft in some places?
Thank you. Glad you like it.
- That is the purpose of the udamage trick
I placed it there with intention. There are plenty more ways to get the udamage. 1 is by using the titan stomping.
- Yes sure.
- Die bitch. The queen has more 10x more health in other maps of me. A little bit of pressure is needed in MH.
I give you a hint, there multiple secrets near by. Deemers, udamages, shields.... She is piece of cake. I killed her in less than 30 seconds.
Or blast her off the island..... 1 shot 1 kill....... ( hint hint hint )
- That I can't solve.The trees are not mine.
- Ok, it needs some tweaking it seems. Thanks
- No I don't do minecraft, never did actually.
The nice textures of the islands are made by SteadyZ. ( I forgot your name in the credits as well as others ) Praise him.
FraGnBraG wrote: I know some peeps are reporting some glitches, but I did three playthroughs with no fatal crashes just a bit of glitchiness:
Certainly agree about the map's awesomeness but would like to know how you did that.
I just tried the map again, this time with no mutators and with 5 bots (I just watched what happened) and got the same kind of crash but this time much more immediate, no freezing - with this in the log [/spoiler]
It frustrates me too. Maybe it has to do with my damaged disk, and the unr file is just simply corrupt? I've bought a new disk SSD today. Installing it soon.
Help me Oji , as well as others. ... to figure it out. Feel free to have a look in the editor, and make a few changes that can help. I've made this request before.
It's bugging me out. We need a diagnostic.
Thank you too oji. Glad you liked it.