- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:17 am
Sometimes adjusting the lighting around that area changes that "shadow" darker look of the texture. At least whenever I've made maps in the past that has worked.mist wrote:Fresh install vanilla UT99 goty 2 cd
I have this blurred textures around arches. How to fix?
- Posts: 9777
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
It's exactly this ...this arches have no s3tc equivalent.Krull0r wrote:Does this arch texture have a s3tc version? It looks like the stock textures quality.
Maybe there is a more complete pack somewhere?
It's a stock map. You might be knowing it.Loose Cannon wrote: Sometimes adjusting the lighting around that area changes that "shadow" darker look of the texture. At least whenever I've made maps in the past that has worked.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:51 pm
PS why even stock textures have no 100% Hiend s3tc analogues?
PPS is there 100% complete Hiend s3tc textures over Internet?
- Posts: 3298
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
Have you enabled compressed S3TC textures in the UT ini config file ?
You need to use replacement renderers to use the larger versions.
(Older files at the top, newer at the bottom)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:12 am
- Personal rank: Curious
- Location: St. Cloud, Florida