I was about to port Unreal maps to other games the same way I did with Quake 3 and GoldSrc-based maps, but I couldn't really find the proper software for that.
Later on I tried following the steps as explained in this topic, the result was nothing but either a long single plane or a bunch of objects floating around.
So, disappointed, a friend of mine told me to do the following:
1. In UnrealEd select all brushes (Shift+RMB on a brush then RMB on brush line > Select All Brush), then RMB > Transform > Transform Permanently
2. Then create a huge cube (RMB on the Cube button and put 65536 everywhere):
4. Export to T3D brush format (Brush > Export)
5. Use UnrealToObj to convert the newly made T3D file into OBJ
6. Import it into Blender or whatever you like.
Result: the resulting model has proper shape, there are some "holes" in models formed but this isn't that big of a deal
Is there any proper way to convert the map? With proper textures and UV coords?