Carlsberg beer can

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Carlsberg beer can

Post by TheDane »

Heres a little deco of a Carlsberg beer can you can use as you wish. It's a health pickup I made for my battle royale gamemode. the file is containing the resources needed to compile it as a decoration, hence i post it here at mapping thread. Change it to what you want to use it for :-) and remember to rename the package to avoid version mismatches if you don't embed it into the map.
Health_Carlsberg.jpg
Attachments
Carlsberg.zip
(57.77 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Retired.
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Re: Carlsberg beer can

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

Would so like that as a med pickup in my server.

is this the file to do that or is it just for deco purposes sorry for my ignorance with this sort of thing I've played for many years and never got into any other parts of ut like mods and maps etc I also new to running a server but I'm learning
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

In the way it is it is not a health but a decoration. If you want to see it as health in your maps without editing and saving the map, you can code the beer as a child of "BotPack.MedBox" for example and replace the original Medboxes with it by Mutator's function "ReplaceWith()".
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

A Carlsberg beer can health pickup 'made' from the Dane's sources - as suggested by Barbie, it's a child of MedBox with 20 health points - package name Carlsb, class name Carlsb. All 'view' scales have been reduced to 0.10000 otherwise it would have been huge.

Seen here just summoned into a map (sshot looks a bit dark, it was a darkish map, click on it to get a better view)
Carlsb.jpg
Here it is - all credit to The Dane :tu:
Carlsb.zip
(31.72 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Would go well with the Heineken cans perhaps?