DM-SteelPro-1on1

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!

Which one is better? (Light or Dark)

DM-SteelPro-1on1-Light
75%
DM-SteelPro-1on1-Dark
25%

Total votes: 4

stat_I_k
Novice

DM-SteelPro-1on1

Post by stat_I_k » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:31 am

Hi, just announcement here that DM-SteelPro-1on1 has been released. This is a duel version of DM-SteelProIII. There're 2 editions: light and dark (with a little different layout):

Download: https://gamebanana.com/dl/417464

papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: DM-SteelPro-1on1

Post by papercoffee » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 pm

The brighter version seems to fit better because it's better visual wise.

OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Yes, I prefer the Light version as it looks better and I also think the layout is better.

A couple of points - there's no 'footsteps in water' sounds when walking in the water; and presumably pressing the button '2' activates a trap of some kind but it's not one the button-presser can see so the effect is diluted somewhat (perhaps a screen by the button showing what happens when it is pushed would be appropriate?).

Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:10 pm

From the screenshots at least, the dark version is fairly different from the light version in terms of the texture choices.
If the dark one was simply an inversion of the used textures used in the light version, probably more would prefer the dark, however the dark texture used in the dark version does not seem to fit at all.

stat_I_k
Novice

Post by stat_I_k » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm

OjitroC wrote: A couple of points - there's no 'footsteps in water' sounds when walking in the water; and presumably pressing the button '2' activates a trap of some kind but it's not one the button-presser can see so the effect is diluted somewhat (perhaps a screen by the button showing what happens when it is pushed would be appropriate?).
'footsteps in water' has been fixed. Pls redownload updated version.
Button 2 activates the glass tube trap in the corner near the button. It's possible to see it