Can someone tell me why my spawns are broken? I spawn in random locations, even tho I have set the correct value for the spawns to their respective teams.
--edit by UnrealGGecko--
Could it be aliens?
- (1.27 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
Reason: Please avoid double-posting within 24 hours.
- UT Sniper (SJA94)
- Posts: 610
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm
- Personal rank: noob programmer
- Location: England
I just pressed the build all button and it fixes it, I suggest you do the same, if it doesn't work I'll just send you a build from my ued.
Code: Select all
Critical: APawn::breadthPathFrom Critical: APawn::findPathToward
- nice Level for a CTF ground. After removing useless nodes I think this is good for a server... .
- for a coding exercise for self person I think I will want to write a mutator for rewrapping navigationpoint list but I believe default Engine will still crash when network is corrupted. Probably a try won't hurt anything.
I had a recall about this topic with spawns broken. Now let's see what is broken... As result you can spawn as Blue player in Red base and then game might crash when a Bot starts roaming around.
On my "to do" List:
Finding more old/new broken maps for testing intensive these features (two new features).
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
I'm aware of another sort of bug generated in this mapping chapter with the same critical "Run-Time" results, even if apparently all Navigation does looks fine in Editor. That one is also detectable but... I don't know how many other "options" are capable to badly ruin everything and harder to catch. The common fix for a such critical crash or spawn problems is "Paths Undefine" and "Paths Define" commands - in separate Editing sessions results are even more clean.