Can someone tell me why my spawns are broken? I spawn in random locations, even tho I have set the correct value for the spawns to their respective teams.
--edit by UnrealGGecko--
Could it be aliens?
- (1.27 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
Reason: Please avoid double-posting within 24 hours.
- UT Sniper (SJA94)
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm
- Personal rank: noob programmer
- Location: England
Code: Select all
Critical: APawn::breadthPathFrom Critical: APawn::findPathToward
- nice Level for a CTF ground. After removing useless nodes I think this is good for a server... .
- for a coding exercise for self person I think I will want to write a mutator for rewrapping navigationpoint list but I believe default Engine will still crash when network is corrupted. Probably a try won't hurt anything.
I had a recall about this topic with spawns broken. Now let's see what is broken... As result you can spawn as Blue player in Red base and then game might crash when a Bot starts roaming around.
On my "to do" List:
Finding more old/new broken maps for testing intensive these features (two new features).