What ever happened to....?

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Loose Cannon
Skilled

What ever happened to....?

Post by Loose Cannon »

The WIP's... AMC Stalwart ][ and Blice? There was a great buzz during early development and AWESOME pics of these maps and many of us couldn't wait for the release. Any updates???
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Re: What ever happened to....?

Post by esnesi »

The guy from Stalwart had a kid, but still promised to finished it.
Kind of sad though, as he promised multiple times but never delivered after it.

That stalwart could be one of the winners for sure, if he delivered in time.
Don't know about Blice.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Blice is currently on hold, but not forgotten.

I was working so heavily in that map, that it turned into a chore at the time, so I took a break from it and used my free time for other type of content for another game (namely a video, live wallpapers and a map, the latter which may or may not make it into the actual official game from the looks of it), a game that is particularly hated in general by the UT community.

From there, after I was done building that content (finished about a month ago), since we're in a period of summer holidays, and one of my coworkers recently had a kid as well, my life has been particularly busy managing everything up, up until yesterday, so my free time was spent just relaxing and playing said game.

Now I am starting my own summer holidays, so I may or may not pick Blice up again during this period, depending on my mood and how things go, especially with great updates on certain things right around the corner, but chances are I will at least make some more progress with it during this time.

Either way, I do intend to finish the map, but I cannot really give a good estimate of when.
Also the map is being a bit overrated here, so you're not loosing that much, trust me. :)
Tyr
Skilled

Post by Tyr »

Stalwart][ is still under construction and not abandoned. The progress is somewhere between 85 - 90 % but i have to rebuild the center stage and one of the outer rooms because both doesn't fit the general architecture. Also the bot pathing has some troubles with them.
Released: