lookin' for an specific ut twitter

Discussions about UT99
darksonny
Adept

lookin' for an specific ut twitter

Post by darksonny »

Hi All

I've lost my old hdd (crashed) with my win 7 on it installed and many old things inside, after trying to recover as many files as possible, I could not get a twitter (between several files forever lost) page about unreal tournament that every day the author of this twitter post one map's picture with the exact name of the map posted like a sort of showcase many maps were done in the pàst. I cant recall exactly the url twitter address, vaguely I see an @ but dunno where was written if at the first letter or and the end.

I try to write from urll bar address and results go to an no-way, anybody can/could or know which is the exact url twitter for this page please?
Greetings and thanks in advanced!

--edit by UGGecko--

I got finally how is written
https://twitter.com/dot__UNR
Last edited by UnrealGGecko on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please avoid double-posting within 24 hours.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: lookin' for an specific ut twitter

Post by UnrealGGecko »

I do believe I saw the guy that made that Twitter on our Discord.
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

Shame it doesn't link to a download of each map.
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

UnrealGGecko wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 pm Posts merged...
Try using "merged by ..." instead. Right now it looks like you wrote the 2nd post yourself. :P
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction