Hi!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Hi!

Post by OjitroC »

TexasGtar wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:09 pm .. my crummy maps ...

No, not crummy at all - I had great fun playing your Egyptopia earlier in the week.

Welcome to the forum!
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

OjitroC wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:42 pm No, not crummy at all - I had great fun playing your Egyptopia earlier in the week.
Welcome to the forum!
That was my first map. I like it on last man standing with max bots. 3 lives. But it's not very playable. I got better thanks to several names I see here on the forum. (Too) Many people helped me on all aspects of map design.
Never could have made maps without all the helpful folks.
Thanks for the welcome. Didn't know ut99 was still a thing. Glad it is.

The Professor made me some cool light ray effects for a map i did. I just remembered that. He was really helpful to me. A Good man.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Welcome aboard ...even so you hijacked a thread of another member.
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

papercoffee wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 pm Welcome aboard ...even so you hijacked a thread of another member.
My apologies. Just wanted to say hi to the professor and FNB. I'll accept my demerits. Not sure what i did wrong but I'll just stop posting. That should fix any more issues you have with me. Again, sorry to disrupt your forum.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

TexasGtar wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:16 am
papercoffee wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 pm Welcome aboard ...even so you hijacked a thread of another member.
My apologies. Just wanted to say hi to the professor and FNB. I'll accept my demerits. Not sure what i did wrong but I'll just stop posting. That should fix any more issues you have with me. Again, sorry to disrupt your forum.
lol... don't be so defensive.
Just make your own thread where you tell a little bit about you, so we can welcome your properly. :wink:
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

papercoffee wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:37 am
TexasGtar wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:16 am
lol... don't be so defensive.
Just make your own thread where you tell a little bit about you, so we can welcome your properly. :wink:
Oh okay. Yeah! I thought this might be one of those over zealous forum moderator places and I am just too old to deal with that. lol Happy you are just letting me know what's what. It's all good. Just saw the professor who really helped me a ton with several maps throughout the years gone by wanted to wish him well and tell him thanks and I haven't forgotten all the hard work he did for me and the UT community.
Hook
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Post by Hook »

Yes, I vaguely remember a "professor" from years gone by in the UT community.

Welcome back! :)
=Hook=(Member# 626)
HUTP Active Forums: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/forum
HUTP UT99 Community Portal: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
OR: https://hermskii.com/hook/ut99_hutp/
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 <-(NEW IP to come)
UT99 MH Server -> {CMH} CROSSBONES Monster Hunt (MH) by Mars007 (The Original) - IP: 108.61.238.93:7777