Covid19 world status map

Discussions about everything else
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Covid19 world status map

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:19 am I think China is gonna get a backlash that will slap them back 500 years. Imagine all the individuals deaths of relatives anger AND ALL the countries economies, governments will also be angry. They won't call China for parts anymore, they will call other countries first.

I'm not sure that now is the appropriate time to start apportioning blame for the current pandemic (or indeed to start any kind of inquest given that, in many countries, the peak has yet to be reached). However, whilst the Chinese government can be rightly criticized for their tardiness in making known the full nature and extent of the epidemic there, it is clear that many governments elsewhere in the world have been unprepared and/or slow to act.

The reality is that many governments are sourcing the equipment needed to help in the fight against the virus from China and that the Chinese economy as a whole is showing signs of bouncing back from the effects of the lockdown there - any backlash against the Chinese government in future is likely to be diplomatic rather than economic given the significant role of China in the world economy.
Last edited by OjitroC on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

>Be me working 12 hours everyday all month long

>Git at me! Lol
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Chamberly wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 pm >Be me working 12 hours everyday all month long

>Git at me! Lol
LoL, well, we are coming to gitcha, you are all DOOMED

I know what will happen.

China will be living an undying fear from a quake of uncertainty with pending doom, it will be unreal.
Binary Space Partitioning
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

China is busy with a cleanup operation and getting the factories back online, while the USA is planning for impending doom it seems.
1 million army reservists being called for, while the Pentagon is moving operations to the mountains, and is now asking for their spending to no longer have any oversight (not that it had much).
Hmmmm, soldiers are either used for clearing bodies or making them.
Other countries seem more preoccupied with finding more medical staff rather than soldiers. I really hope that does not go sour but it does not smell good already.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

we are livin' in a military worldwide coup against free people without people noticing what its really going on it, no matter if your country its ruled by capitalists or comunists this can summoned in this way (this social-economist media is property of Rotschild/angelli families, search for more info by using your favorite search engine, these people are not nice, at all). Good luck everybody you are to about to losing our few free movements, hello to wolrdwide dictatorship!
Attachments
noweconomist.png
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

darksonny wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 am we are livin' in a military worldwide coup against free people without people noticing what its really going on it, no matter if your country its ruled by capitalists or comunists this can summoned in this way (this social-economist media is property of Rotschild/angelli families, search for more info by using your favorite search engine, these people are not nice, at all). Good luck everybody you are to about to losing our few free movements, hello to wolrdwide dictatorship!
Nice one!! Nearly fell for that!!
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Post by Hellkeeper »

darksonny wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 am we are livin' in a military worldwide coup against free people without people noticing what its really going on it, no matter if your country its ruled by capitalists or comunists this can summoned in this way (this social-economist media is property of Rotschild/angelli families, search for more info by using your favorite search engine, these people are not nice, at all). Good luck everybody you are to about to losing our few free movements, hello to wolrdwide dictatorship!
I can't wait, I've lived all my life dreaming about dictatorship, I'll be the first one to volunteer for invasion of the last holdouts of freedom, in the name of whoever our master is. I'll give my life for the great leader, whatever his title is and I will lecture everyone on the importance of submitting to his infallible will. I hope the new flag will be nice too. Everything we'll be forced or ordered to do, I will defend and find a justification for, no matter how horrible, and no human right of decency will hinder me in my mission: support the tyrant, admire his greatness, enforce his decisions.
As for you darksonny, I hope you are aware that I will personally denounce you as a possible opponent. I'll be leaving the dream as you rot in a cell. :lol2:
You must construct additional pylons.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

Hellkeeper wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:32 pm
darksonny wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 am ...
As for you darksonny, I hope you are aware that I will personally denounce you as a possible opponent. I'll be leaving the dream as you rot in a cell. :lol2:
Maybe i'd be out by a headshot from unknow player lol, I don't think you could achieve that :ironic:
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

I hope the silver lining is, all these people who want government as god will find out you can't just rush out and buy an iphone (or toilet paper) and money don't grow on trees. Capitalism is the only way since any individual can start a business.

The Xin Da Lian docked at the DP World terminal in the Victoria state capital of Melbourne after leaving Shanghai on March 17. Union organizers claim the ship may be contaminated with coronavirus and should instead be held in quarantine."

Last edited by Red_Fist on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:17 pm Capitalism is the only way since any individual can start a business.
Though now they may need state aid to survive :P :P
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

OjitroC wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Red_Fist wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:17 pm Capitalism is the only way since any individual can start a business.
Though now they may need state aid to survive :P :P

"However, whilst the Chinese government can be rightly criticized for their tardiness in making known the full nature and extent of the epidemic there, it is clear that many governments elsewhere in the world have been unprepared and/or slow to act."

Created by .....government.

So what country you live in ? glad I don't live there, geez. 150 countries infected and you question those governmants for acting slow? LoL man you need a reality check.

Say what you want for once, it's normal for me, in USA. the way it"s meant to be said, MAYBE just maybe you will see the the way things are for once.

It's all about freedom or "freedom of speech"
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:16 pm So what country you live in ? glad I don't live there, geez. 150 countries infected and you question those governmants for acting slow? LoL man you need a reality check
The reality is that many governments were unprepared or underprepared, slow to act or failed to recognise the seriousness of the situation - as an example, how long ago was it when the President of the US said, when talking about COVID-19, “We lose thousands of people a year to the flu. We never turn the country off”?

Answer - last week. The important thing in all this not the apportioning of blame but the need to learn lessons for the future and, of course, to minimise the impact of the current pandemic.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Red_Fist wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:16 pm It's all about freedom or "freedom of speech"
You have the "freedom of speech" and I have the freedom of not listening to your speech.

I'll chose my source of information independently.

I have seen a photo of a sign outside of a supermarket here in Germany.
on that sign was written:
"To all people who are panic buying, please buy also a big amount of condoms. So we don't have to deal with more idiots in the future."
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

That Parler is a place that was created because twitter bans anyone who likes Trump or republicans. more or less.
Hook
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Post by Hook »

Red_Fist wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:39 am That Parler is a place that was created because twitter bans anyone who likes Trump or republicans. more or less.
Not true!
Twitter bans false posts and misinformation only.
Although, they have yet to ban trump for some reason. :noidea

For one thing, trump is not even a real, true Republican - he is a RINO, among other worse things that I shouldn't mention here in this good forum.
=Hook=(Member# 626)
HUTP Active Forums: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/forum
HUTP UT99 Community Portal: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
OR: https://hermskii.com/hook/ut99_hutp/
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 <-(NEW IP to come)
UT99 MH Server -> {CMH} CROSSBONES Monster Hunt (MH) by Mars007 (The Original) - IP: 108.61.238.93:7777