Ecoop3 in a Pcube zip and other files

Share interesting stuff you have found or created yourself.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Ecoop3 in a Pcube zip and other files

Post by Red_Fist »

Was someone looking for a certain version a while back ?

I have this but I am not sure if it's anything you need.

I am just going to upload the full Pcube zip and didn't find it in unreal archive

I don't think I made this zip, Pcube did some good programing.
Attachments
PCube.zip
Various files
(3.94 MiB) Downloaded 29 times
Binary Space Partitioning
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Ecoop3 in a Pcube zip and other files

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:16 am I am just going to upload the full Pcube zip and didn't find it in unreal archive

I don't think I made this zip, Pcube did some good programing.
Thanks for that - some interesting 'stuff' in that including the detgun (similar to U4e's FleshBombRifle), the boltgun (rapid fire bullets and an explosive secondary fire, the weapon has a distinctive mesh) and a rapid-fire ASMD.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

LoL, I tried that Blackhole, damn thing does what it's supposed to do. Be a good thing for an obstacle course map.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:45 pm LoL, I tried that Blackhole, damn thing does what it's supposed to do. Be a good thing for an obstacle course map.
Yes, it's pretty cool - also traps projectiles and weapons. Pity no-one seems to have used it in a map - only downside is that it is not particularly visually interesting.

The cardboard box is good as well - a factory that produces a box (not actually cardboard but wood) that can be hidden in and can move around with someone inside (and can be used as a crude submarine). I haven't tried bridgetable.u but that looks intriguing as well.

Just to note - some of the stuff can be used in UT (all the things mentioned thus far can be, plus booklocator.u, Delta.u, Boulderdash.u and Fireworkks2005.u) but not all of it can be - ebcannon.u is missing a needed texture and possibly some sounds by the look of it. One of the ECoop3 files (EnhancedDM3.u) seems to be corrupt or obfuscated as it can't all be read by or decompiled by UTPT.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

But the deco skin can replace the black ball, was the idea I think he had.

I wish I had thee sound file for the enweapons.u
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am But the deco skin can replace the black ball, was the idea I think he had.
Oh right, I'll have to try that.
Red_Fist wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am I wish I had thee sound file for the enweapons.u
Those are just for Unreal I think - they certainly work OK in Unreal but not in UT ("Warning: Failed to load 'Class enweapons.edp': Can't find BoolProperty in file 'BoolProperty Engine.Weapon.bTossedOut'"). The sounds seem to be just UnrealShare weapon sounds.
Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist »

Ahh I see, I never thought of it being for Unreal to try it. thanks glad to know that.

I was just sending things to notepad and see if I could discover file names, it had some reference top Mario and Luigi so I downloaded a MH Mario map. Those I think are probably just variable names he used.

If I add the class first line to a blank weapon, it pops up another weapon, then another, then it popped up the enweapon file and led me to "sound.sound" bad missing complaint.
But in the code editor when I added in the class name , it would automatically pop up a new weapon in the list on the side. :noidea
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Red_Fist wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:16 pm Ahh I see, I never thought of it being for Unreal to try it. thanks glad to know that.

I was just sending things to notepad and see if I could discover file names, it had some reference top Mario and Luigi so I downloaded a MH Mario map. Those I think are probably just variable names he used.

If I add the class first line to a blank weapon, it pops up another weapon, then another, then it popped up the enweapon file and led me to "sound.sound" bad missing complaint.
But in the code editor when I added in the class name , it would automatically pop up a new weapon in the list on the side. :noidea
Enweapons work OK in Unreal - well, TBH, I just tried the EDP (a version of the Dispersion Pistol) to see if it appeared OK and it did - it didn't seem to be any different - perhaps the other weapons are?

As an aside, if you want to check out 'stuff' (.u, .utx, .aux in particular plus maps) outside the game, you could use UTPT (Unreal Tournament Package Tool) - I find it extremely useful as it can read a range of UEngine games and files; extract files (like .wav from .aux or .pcx from .utx); decompile packages; indicate map dependencies, etc, etc.

Yeah, I noticed the Mario and Luigi names but, as you say, they're just names of 'objects' - can't remember what now.