★ SmartScoreboard 118 ★ (January 2024)

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101n ★

Post by RocketJedi »

Que wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:49 am is in current version "n" should be enabled by default
edit nm I recalled ACE blocks it if im not mistaken.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

I have 150 armor, but scoreboard on left showing 98? Another request. Is it possible to do frags/score instead of score/frags on the scoreboard?
Attachments
Shot00009.png
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

RocketJedi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:30 pm I have 150 armor, but scoreboard on left showing 98? Another request. Is it possible to do frags/score instead of score/frags on the scoreboard?
The Armor on the left is in percentage.
We have changed that in 101o as it seems to have confused everyone.
Not sure what you mean about frags/score as currently we have score/deaths and frags/deaths in ctf scoreboard.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

@RocketJedi
update to 'n'
*see first post for download

that explains why you cant see flag timers as well. your version does not have it.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

Que wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:56 pm @RocketJedi
update to 'n'
*see first post for download

that explains why you cant see flag timers as well. your version does not have it.
version M is the last posted version at least when I downloaded it. This all occurred on version M
edit: I see its on version N again.

ProAsm wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:28 pm
RocketJedi wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:30 pm I have 150 armor, but scoreboard on left showing 98? Another request. Is it possible to do frags/score instead of score/frags on the scoreboard?
The Armor on the left is in percentage.
We have changed that in 101o as it seems to have confused everyone.
Not sure what you mean about frags/score as currently we have score/deaths and frags/deaths in ctf scoreboard.
I was getting a lot of lag complaints, so had to remove for now. Might be due to the hud always up on the left. Maybe only display that hud when those items are obtained (similar to rexextend). What I meant with the score was instead of score/deaths and frag/deaths we would like the option to change it to frag/score and at the end of match frag/score/death.
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

frag/score/death.
Yes I've been wanting to do that at game end for a while but its a problem with players with long nicknames and small screen resolutions, something has to suffer :)
Maybe only display that hud when those items are obtained
There is an option in the menu under Info to do just that.
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

version n+ only shows pickups if/when they are collected. version m has them all on screen for the duration of the match
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101o ★

Post by Que »

//UPDATED Version 'o'//

Changes to 101o
---------------
Added !SSB check to SmartSB chat minitoring.
Capped armor amount to 150 max.
Added detailed Personal scoreboard.
Added options in menu for various scoreboards.
Adjusted Assists to coincide with sound.
Removed Assists from bonus.
Added 800x600 to ServerInfo.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Re: [updated] ★ Smart Scoreboard 101o ★

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Lets go testeeeeeeee :D thx!

could put in the next version the commands for those who do not use nexgen ...

!r !b !t ....

it would be nice to have this information below, to fit the information of 2 players to a 1 vs 1 server...
but it was very nice congratulations, I liked it a lot!

the edge has to go a little more to the right!!

https://i.ibb.co/gWTtC4b/Shot00000.png
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

[rev]rato.skt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:27 pm the edge has to go a little more to the right!!
It is amazing the differences you can have.
I tried 3 different graphic cards and I designed the whole of the Personal Scoreboard based on 1024x768 as you are the one that requested it.
Rev, what graphics card do you have mate ?
Is it possible for you to test on 1280x720 just to see if it is still to the right ?

This is my Personal Scoreboard at 1024x768
pers1.jpg
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

Hi Rev,
Check your PM.
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

this normal?

Code: Select all

ScriptWarning: SmartSBScoreBoard DM-CampersParadise.SmartSBScoreBoard0 (Function SmartSB101o.SmartSBScoreBoard.SmartSBShowScoresDM:1574) Accessed None 'TmpTexture'
ScriptWarning: SmartSBScoreBoard DM-CampersParadise.SmartSBScoreBoard0 (Function SmartSB101o.SmartSBScoreBoard.SmartSBShowScoresDM:1574) Accessed None 'TmpTexture'
Also I still feel everything is too yuuuuuge lol

https://www.vulpinemission.com/images/Shot00014.png
https://www.vulpinemission.com/images/Shot00015.png
https://www.vulpinemission.com/images/Shot00016.png
https://www.vulpinemission.com/images/Shot00017.png

lastly personal scoreboard doesn't show weapon kills from non standard weapons such as custom snipers. IMO IT should only show weapons you killed with instead of a default array of weapons. In the screen shot below none of those weapons are used so its a waste.

https://www.vulpinemission.com/images/Shot00018.png

edit: what happened to the country flags?
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

The Accessed None 'TmpTexture' you getting because SSB cannot find your country flags: CountryFlagsPackage=
The default package is CountryFlags32b
Make sure its set in your SSB.ini file and that the .utx texture package is in the Texture folder and added to your ServerPackages.
Also as you can see the images directly above yours, show the flags.

Once again, the Personal Scoreboard is also by request and it was requested that empty items be displayed as it would look very bare if they were not :)
Maybe I add a option for this.
A mod cannot display the stats from custom weapons as it does not know what they are called and what class names they use.
It is possible but then I would have to add a hell of a lot of code and configurations in the .ini file.
If enough requests come in, I'll maybe look at it.
All the scoreboards can be switched off in the menu, select what you want.

Regarding the 'yuuuuuge' well I am just the coder, I make the scoreboards as requested, placing, colors, size, you name it :)