★ SmartScoreboard 118 ★ (January 2024)

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Re: [updated] ★ Smart Scoreboard 101o ★

Post by RocketJedi »

ProAsm wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:16 pm The Accessed None 'TmpTexture' you getting because SSB cannot find your country flags: CountryFlagsPackage=
The default package is CountryFlags32b
Make sure its set in your SSB.ini file and that the .utx texture package is in the Texture folder and added to your ServerPackages.
Also as you can see the images directly above yours, show the flags.

Once again, the Personal Scoreboard is also by request and it was requested that empty items be displayed as it would look very bare if they were not :)
Maybe I add a option for this.
A mod cannot display the stats from custom weapons as it does not know what they are called and what class names they use.
It is possible but then I would have to add a hell of a lot of code and configurations in the .ini file.
If enough requests come in, I'll maybe look at it.
All the scoreboards can be switched off in the menu, select what you want.

Regarding the 'yuuuuuge' well I am just the coder, I make the scoreboards as requested, placing, colors, size, you name it :)
Your time and effort are much appreciated. Thank you for making mods for the community.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

Hi guys. Thanks you all for this masterpiece. Really nice! And its going better and better. I discovered one bug: in CTF
bNewCapAssistScoring=True
but score for capture not divide to players who carried the flag. All score always has last FC only.
436 patch. XC 24.
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

f7r wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:05 pm Hi guys. Thanks you all for this masterpiece. Really nice! And its going better and better. I discovered one bug: in CTF
bNewCapAssistScoring=True
but score for capture not divide to players who carried the flag. All score always has last FC only.
436 patch. XC 24.
Thanks for the headsup on this.
Yeah, most these scorings are a carry over from SmartDM and we are slowly sifting our way thru.
So you say everyone who assisted in the capture should get the assist bonus which is defaulted at 7 points ?
What I also want to know is where does Assisting start, your half of the map or the last X number of meters from your base ?
f7r
Experienced

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101o ★

Post by f7r »

if bNewCapAssistScoring=false then
An AssistBonus is if you carried the flag, but dropped it and a teammember took over and capped.
else
With the setting bNewCapAssistScoring enabled, the points for Assist and Captures will be divided based on the time each player carried the flag!

It uses the total amount of points normally awarded for a capture (by default 15, see table). So you can configure CapBonus to change this. If you capped a flag doing a solorun, then you get all the points because you carried it 100% of the time. If someone carries a flag for 15 seconds, drops it, you pick it up, carry it for 5 seconds then cap, then you get 25% of the points and the assister 75% of 15 points.
If you drop a flag and later pick it up again, then the new time will be added to the old.

There's also a setting to give a flagcapper a minimal bonus. For example if someone pickups a dropped flag 1 meter for the flag and caps, he would get very little points, even if it was a nice rescue. With MinimalCapBonus you can adjust this and set a lower bound. By default this is 5, so a capture would give you at least 5 points. More if applicable.
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

Thanks very much for the nice explanation f7r, I'll see what can be done although because SSB has to cater for all games scoreboard and not just CTF, it becomes a little difficult.
Currently we only track the player in action and not who did what and when etc, so dividing bonuses up becomes a problem, the reason why a player gets a bonus or not when the Assist actually happens.
carry it for 5 seconds then cap, then you get 25% of the points and the assister 75% of 15 points.
Nice idea, and the first part we can do as you are the player in action, but the assister is long gone :)
I'll look into multi player tracking.
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

I would also like to add that the stats don't work with x-pickups there's got to be a way for smart scoreboard to get info from weapons used and any pickups. it does see the health vials from xpickups though which is interesting. I hope we can figure it out :)
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

RocketJedi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:15 pm I would also like to add that the stats don't work with x-pickups there's got to be a way for smart scoreboard to get info from weapons used and any pickups. it does see the health vials from xpickups though which is interesting. I hope we can figure it out :)
You must run XPickups (XPickups.XPickupsMut) BEFORE SmartSB101 else if you run it afterwards then nothing shows.
See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13754&sid=22a4a087a ... 85#p122772
See Edit2
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

ProAsm wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:28 pm
RocketJedi wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:15 pm I would also like to add that the stats don't work with x-pickups there's got to be a way for smart scoreboard to get info from weapons used and any pickups. it does see the health vials from xpickups though which is interesting. I hope we can figure it out :)
You must run XPickups (XPickups.XPickupsMut) BEFORE SmartSB101 else if you run it afterwards then nothing shows.
See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13754&sid=22a4a087a ... 85#p122772
See Edit2

made the change which fixed a bunch of stuff, but.. I am not seeing inventory pickups, or killing sprees showing on the personal stats F3 option. They do show on the other scoreboards though.
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

I will look into that RocketJedi, I do not do a lot of testing and rely on others but will fire up my server :)

@f7r
Ok regarding the CTF Assists:
I found some errors in the original SDM code and corrected them and added it to SSB and this is how things work now (more or less)
The bonus points awarded to the Capper and the Assister are based on how long the flag was held by that player.
The game measures the total time it took for the enemy flag to go from the enemy base to your base.
Now if the capper was the only one handling the flag, ie full time he gets 15 points.
If the capper is another player then the points depends on how long he had the flag before capping it, and could be between 1 and 22. (CapBonus + AssistBonus)
If this capper picked up the flag say only 1 to 5 meters from his base, he only gets between 1 and 7 points where the previous player or assister obviously had the flag the longest before he dropped it gets 7 + a percentage of 15 depending on the time he had the flag before dropping it.

** Edit **
Something I just noticed.
If you run Newnet you could have a major problems as ALL players become VAPlayer's so nobody knows who's who in the zoo :)

Without Newnet:
ScriptLog: ****** 1 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.TFemale0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.TMale0
ScriptLog: ****** 2 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.TFemale0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.TMale0

With Newnet:
ScriptLog: ****** 1 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0
ScriptLog: ****** 2 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer1 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0

The FCs[1] is the Assister :)
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Post by RocketJedi »

ProAsm wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:39 pm I will look into that RocketJedi, I do not do a lot of testing and rely on others but will fire up my server :)

@f7r
Ok regarding the CTF Assists:
I found some errors in the original SDM code and corrected them and added it to SSB and this is how things work now (more or less)
The bonus points awarded to the Capper and the Assister are based on how long the flag was held by that player.
The game measures the total time it took for the enemy flag to go from the enemy base to your base.
Now if the capper was the only one handling the flag, ie full time he gets 15 points.
If the capper is another player then the points depends on how long he had the flag before capping it, and could be between 1 and 22. (CapBonus + AssistBonus)
If this capper picked up the flag say only 1 to 5 meters from his base, he only gets between 1 and 7 points where the previous player or assister obviously had the flag the longest before he dropped it gets 7 + a percentage of 15 depending on the time he had the flag before dropping it.

** Edit **
Something I just noticed.
If you run Newnet you could have a major problems as ALL players become VAPlayer's so nobody knows who's who in the zoo :)

Without Newnet:
ScriptLog: ****** 1 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.TFemale0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.TMale0
ScriptLog: ****** 2 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.TFemale0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.TMale0

With Newnet:
ScriptLog: ****** 1 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[0] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0
ScriptLog: ****** 2 RewardBlueFC: BlueFlagCarrier[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer1 and FCs[1] = CTF-Face.VAPlayer0

The FCs[1] is the Assister :)
awesome. I would recommend also referencing SmartCTF_4E as well as it works perfectly there I haven't tested it with new net though
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

Ok I accommodated Newnet and that works great now.
The code is basically the same as SCTF4e except it had some errors in it, the reason it never really worked so I just bypassed it with our own code.
Anyway have gone back to it and it works great now, did some serious testing today with Que.
Only problem is the Assister does not get the sound ASSIST if the Capture sound is "Taken the Lead' or 'Lost the Lead' so I'm playing with a Timer to still give the Assister the ASSIST sound after the 'Taken the Lead', but we'll see how that plays out.

Wow I see what you mean by the Personal Scoreboard not getting its info on the Inventory, sprees and most CTF stuff.
Anyway that's all fixed now as well.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101q ★

Post by Que »

//UPDATED to SmartSB101q//

Changes to 101q
---------------
Renamed 101p to 101q for 436/451 mismatch versions.

Changes to 101p
---------------
Rescaled Personal Scoreboard.
Fixed unnecessary double kill stats.
Fixed Assists players and sound.
Added Assists timer for sound delay when 'Taken the Lead'.
Fixed all Personal Scoreboard stats not displaying.
Fixed player Scoreboard LocalTimes.
Added FlagReturns to Personal SB CTF stats.
Switched Powerups hide/show.

*see first post for update.
Last edited by Que on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101q ★

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Hi man,

I see some sounds did not come out double kill...

and sometimes you killed 2, and the sound of tripe kill came out...
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
RocketJedi
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101q ★ [UPDATED 24/10]

Post by RocketJedi »

double kills, tripple kills etc still not working on mini SB :( also noticed when using the nexgen plugin it just overlaps the current F2 stats
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
ProAsm
Skilled

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 101q ★ [UPDATED 24/10]

Post by ProAsm »

RocketJedi wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 pm double kills, tripple kills etc still not working on mini SB :( also noticed when using the nexgen plugin it just overlaps the current F2 stats
Which double/triple kills in Mini SB as it does not have any ?
I'll look into the Nexgen Plugin.
** edit **
Ok I had a look on my server and the plugin works just fine.
Without the plugin I can press F2 as many times as I like and all I get is a blank screen as that is exactly what Hexgen does, it does not allow any ServerInfo to be displayed.
When I add a ServerActor=NexgenSSB.NexgenSSB and a Serverpackage=NexgenSSB our SmartSB Serverinfo on F2 works 100%.
When you say current F2 stats, what current F2 stats as nexgen kills anything that is about ?

@ rev, then I do not know how to do it, I will put it back to how it was and if you die, well thats just the way UT works, as I said, UT does not record the Time of Death.