HEY, I know "no politics", but.

Discussions about everything else
Red_Fist
Godlike

HEY, I know "no politics", but.

Post by Red_Fist »

I will not argue.

My revenge here or the way forum admins have have followed the rules THEY make up. Then always default to getting rid of them for a so-called "offensive" post.

NOW,,,, in USA is like feeling like East Berlin, the VERY Parler com offline. 99.00001 % of posts had NOTHING about crimes, a website ,obliterated by corporations.. The SAME WAY around all these foreign forums has done to me.

You are being fed propaganda from comparing the news to me being a user at that site. Now if it was trash like twitter THEN I would tell you ? balderdash. :shock:

The most I seen was a hanging rope , but just block that crap. :thudown:

NEW USA Folks !

https://parler.com/feed
Binary Space Partitioning
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: HEY, I know "no politics", but.

Post by Que »

https://gab.com/

and yes the corruption in politics and Bigtech in America is extremely obvious.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

So, a few things... steering away from any politics.

GAB & Parler were setup by people who kept getting booted outta the Twitterverse for hate speech tweets. I know this as I reported a bunch of them, repeatedly... until they stopped setting up accounts on Twitter.

Not sorry, I don't like people that cyberbully and harass others with racist verbal attacks. I'm funny that way.

The "propaganda" is 100% accurate, I've been on both sites and have seen it myself... there's some truly borked in the head types on both of those.

A tiny bit of politic here:
The USA is not feeling at all like what he says up there, though the closest it got to being that way has been the last 4 years. Fortunately that won't be a problem in about another week.

On a side note: Starting any post with "I know this is against the rules... but" is never a good idea. It's like you're asking for trouble. There's UT forums that don't mind politics, but you know this one does.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

What's up with these self-entitled people who think that the rules only apply to them if they like them?

When you're at someone's house, you respect the rules of that house, plain and simple.
If you're not OK with them, you should first discuss them to try to change them, not violate them, or just leave the house to somewhere else you like more.

UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

Feralidragon wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:21 pm What's up with these self-entitled people who think that the rules only apply to them if they like them?
this is simply the basis of thinking of some people. really need to say who they are ? always the same, everywhere...

Que wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:13 amand yes the corruption in politics and Bigtech in America is extremely obvious.
the corruption in politics and "BigAnything" in USA (and elsewhere, this world is far from being perfect) is obvious by time. the only difference is that this time happened to others, those who think everything is allowed.
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Alex Jones and the Don will start a new platform :tongue:
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

esnesi wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 pm Alex Jones and the Don will start a new platform :tongue:
Will she? Is it going to be in Welsh? :P
Porch Viking
Average

Post by Porch Viking »

The cheating and censorship going on these days is horrifying to me, and I do think we're going to see actual armed conflict if things continue.

However, a rambling topic in a place where politics is specifically unwelcome isn't going to help. Let non-political places stay non-political. There are precious few of them still around.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

AAAAND CLOSED!

If we say no politics we mean NO POLITICS.