Screenshots for fun

Discussions about UT99
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Screenshots for fun

Post by papercoffee »

EvilGrins wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:13 pm Maps don't have the be great, they just have to be fun!
I must agree in that case. That map is stupidly fun... especially when you use the dodge-slide on those slopes. You can get up again and refill your weapons.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

DeemerFireworks make that map so much easier, especially when you get to the ZombiMothers...
Attachments
Shot0065.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
JimmyCognitti

Post by JimmyCognitti »

Not exactly UT99, but I think it looks cool :D
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Of course, man. Lego is destined to be fun. Even if it's with some weird trapezoidal bootleg hills. Tellin' ya.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

JimmyCognitti wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am Not exactly UT99, but I think it looks cool :D
It does look cool - excuse my ignorance but what game is that?
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

OjitroC wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 pm It does look cool - excuse my ignorance but what game is that?
Yeah, pretty hard to guess. It does have a raptor, so if I had to guess I'd say something Turok.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

A bit of research suggests it's a new UT weapons mod for Turok 1, isn't it?
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

That reminds me of when Marisa Kirisame did the UT weapons mod for ZDoom. Fun stuff.

Weapon of Destruction
JimmyCognitti

Post by JimmyCognitti »

Yup, it's a weapon mod for "Turok: Dinosaur Hunter".
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Yay! I did it! \o/

Weapon of Destruction
EvilGrins
Godlike

Post by EvilGrins »

I try to do a screenshots dump at least once a month: 8 shots to forums, 5 shots to groups on Facebook... but I don't always have a theme.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Tty Egypt! I love myself some Egyptian theme :D

Weapon of Destruction
EvilGrins
Godlike

Post by EvilGrins »

I do have a lot of Stargate themed maps...
...and 1 distinctly Stargate themed weapon.
Rikia
Experienced
Personal rank: Masterful

Post by Rikia »

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Finally here... after 20 years!!!
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

@Rikia The 4th screenshot from the bottom, that crosshair positioning is kinda... funny, huh!

Weapon of Destruction