What UTX files are my Custom Maps using?

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: What UTX files are my Custom Maps using?

Post by Que »

papercoffee wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:05 pm
Brigzy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:00 am...
One quadruple post and one double post.

Please avoid double - triple - quadruple - etc posts within a 24 hour limit when no other has written after you.
Read the House-Rules.
We allow our members to edit their posts to add new content.
There should be a popup when new people register which explains this one single infraction.
As everyone who joins makes this one mistake.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No0ne and I mean no0ne ever registers on a forum and immediately says to themselves right I'm going to study the rules.

If there is any0ne who does this then you are most definitely in the minority.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Brigzy
Novice

Post by Brigzy »

Exactly, I don't even know if I should be replying to you, I don't use Forums ever apart from reading some and I don't have any social media accounts, so no I am very experienced in some fields but not in the ones I never use... I don't have time to read the nitty gritties of it all, I bet nobody reading this has sat down and read all the rules apart from Admin of course. No more chatterbox right, say it and head for the hills! Sorry to the Forum King! I do get it though, you don't want to read a Chat as such, you want to read a Conversation with many people, roger that.
DOWNLOADS
Download my TB Maps & TB Map Packs here >> https://app.mediafire.com/8kjm3dzfg7sxa.
My TB Maps are 20 years old and have never been released until now!
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Que wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:42 am There should be a popup when new people register which explains this one single infraction.
As everyone who joins makes this one mistake.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No0ne and I mean no0ne ever registers on a forum and immediately says to themselves right I'm going to study the rules.

If there is any0ne who does this then you are most definitely in the minority.
I did read the rules after my first double post here and after the former Admin indicated that I should read them.

I'm not a big fan of treating our member as dumb.
That's why I'm absolutely against pushing popups notes into the face of people.
Brigzy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:52 am you don't want to read a Chat as such, you want to read a Conversation with many people, roger that.
:tu:
No harm done.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

Check your private messages Brigzy.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers