- Posts: 7999
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
What we have here is an arena styled map with 5 weapons on it, with a not so quite bottomless (still far down enough to kill you) pit in the middle. There's a UTDMW on the map, as most of my edits of his maps will likely feature at least one of those things, and this map took some work.
· I replaced all the porn he had all over with default UT textures.
· Nelsona did pathing upgrades to the map.
· Anubitek rebuilt the skybox.
It's possible for the UTDMW/Warlord to win, but you don't have to make it easy for him.
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4wgy2y2i ... Alcove.zip
- Posts: 9869
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 2420
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm
If you like the map, you can just delete the Warlord - I don't think this would have an adverse effect on how the map runs (I always delete team cannons/cannons from any map I otherwise like and it has no negative effect - even deleted them from Epic Town).