★ MapVoteX112 ★ [UPDATED 11/09/2022]

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
BassXX
Average

Re: ★ MapVoteX106q ★ [UPDATED 22/12/2020]

Post by BassXX »

Hi,

I have also the feeling that the Map Repeat Limit is not working correctly.

Only the last voted map is marked red. If I change to the next map. The last map is available, although it should not.

I have the repeat limit set to 15
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: ★ MapVoteX106r ★ [UPDATED 09/01/2020]

Post by Que »

//UPDATED MVX106r//

Code: Select all

Changes to 106r
---------------
Removed Pause from config window.
Fixed bWeaponStay
Fixed Repeat Limits.
Update in first Post
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Terriblez

Re: ★ MapVoteX106r ★ [UPDATED 09/01/2020]

Post by Terriblez »

This Mapvote is just the bomb!
absolutely great to have this amount of possibilities and different gametypes.

What would make it better for me personally is a button to go back, from maplist to gametype vote.
I have the aim of a sick hippo, woudnt hit an elephant with a deemer if it was right infront of me, sometimes I wanna click TDM but end up clicking CTF.
Now I would have to vote a ctf map, and after change vote tdm again. but with a back button, if possible?? i could retry my luck and end up clicking Assault instead.

U catch my drift?!:)
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ MapVoteX106v ★ [UPDATED 04/04/2020]

Post by Que »

//UPDATED T & V Versions//

Code: Select all

Changes to 106v
---------------
Fixed Splashlogo not working.

Changes to 106u
---------------
Fixed Customgame sorting issue. you can login to MVX as an Admin and click "info tab" > [Sort custom Games]
this will sort any/all custom games inside MapVoteX.ini into AlphaNumeric order.
Removed all MapVoteClientSplash except one. see {MapVoteXM.ini}
Removed all MapVoteClientWelcome except one. {MapVoteXM.ini}
Removed AdminLogins (created UTLogins). {this will be moved to a StandAlone Mod freeing up system resources}

Changes to 106t
---------------
Added ServerNameTitle as prefix.
Added admin option to set games active on/off.
Added CustomGame ini sorting option in Info menu.
Added extra info to UserLogin tab including , ut version , renderer , sound driver etc.

Changes to 106s
---------------
Added MaxPlayers to settings.
basically version 't' is the last of the full versions of MVX with UserLogins and info in tact , 100 logos and welcome screens and various other unused functions.

from Version 'v' we have begun de-bloating MVX so that it does not require so much system resources mainly "CPU Usage".

so we have stripped away some of the aforementioned bloatware and will be releasing the UTLogin functionally as a standalone mod in the future.
Terriblez wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:16 am This Mapvote is just the bomb!
absolutely great to have this amount of possibilities and different gametypes.

What would make it better for me personally is a button to go back, from maplist to gametype vote.
I have the aim of a sick hippo, woudnt hit an elephant with a deemer if it was right infront of me, sometimes I wanna click TDM but end up clicking CTF.
Now I would have to vote a ctf map, and after change vote tdm again. but with a back button, if possible?? i could retry my luck and end up clicking Assault instead.

U catch my drift?!:)
unfortunately not possible , once the gametype has won the vote MVX loads Maps for that gametype and its done its business. i'll check with proasm but am pretty sure it cant be done.
especially if 2 or more players have voted said gametype then its set in concrete.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ MapVoteX106w ★ [UPDATED 08/04/2020]

Post by Que »

small update to version 'w' , which just Self Adds Server to user Favorites if that stay till end of match. (which hopefully means that they enjoyed playing on your server).
bAddToFavorites to the options and is defaulted True.

Just another Note that UTLogin information is in a separate mod now.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

Letter remaining for next releases, x, y, z. :loool:
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

yup and then MVX107 lol!
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Post by Deepu »

Yea yea
f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

Please make it possible to perform any server commands Level.ConsoleCommand in CustomGame[x] Settings (maybe in DefaultSettings too) not only TICKRATE. Best, I think in PostBeginPlay, before GetServerInfo(). It will very seriously expand the possibilities.
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ MapVoteX106w ★ [UPDATED 08/04/2021]

Post by Que »

what commands did you have in mind , there's not really much else you'd want to configure outside what is already being offered?
some examples be good.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Hi que,

I would like him to have the option to choose between 3 different sizes, small, medium and large...

so that the administrator can choose the size he wants and the player can also choose which is best for him ...
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

What's this for rev? Small , medium , large?
I don't understand.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

Que wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:15 am what commands did you have in mind , there's not really much else you'd want to configure outside what is already being offered?
some examples be good.
1. For example, different types of games, I need different parameters of mutators: set Class Property may could help in this.
2 .Also, in your awesome stuff, the installation of settings occurs in the PreBeginPlay() stage, some of the mutators change them in chain and it was quite well to fix something in PostBeginPlay after all.
3. And in clear, you do not consider that such a feature will expand the possibilities in general?
f7r wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 pm <...> perform any server commands Level.ConsoleCommand in CustomGame[x] Settings (maybe in DefaultSettings too) <...> in PostBeginPlay, before GetServerInfo()
ProAsm
Skilled

Post by ProAsm »

MVX already uses the Property Class for internal usage for Settings= for the following commands:
Tickrate, GoalTeamScore, Fraglimit, Difficulty, Skill, MaxTeams, MaxTeamsize, MaxPlayers, bWeaponstay, bTournament

ConsoleCommands are also used extensively but none of these are available to the user.
The reason is we used to have it available and users would put all sorts of non existing commands in and when the server crashes then its all MVX's fault so I removed them.
Thus leaving it open for some coder to make a small mutator for admins to do this.
f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

Do unknown commands crash the server? :wtf:

Anyway, using incorrect settings in the current implementation of MVX, I can have server errors. Especially messing ServerActor and ServerPackage. Maybe you should to remove any advanced settings?
:loool:

Perchance, do you know where to take such a small mutator that can perform different admin commands in different CustomGame instance?
Unfortunately I know too little UnrealScript to be one of the "some coder". :?