Bunny Track cup

General Announcements about Unreal Tournament and UT99.org
ShaiHulud
Adept

Bunny Track cup

Post by ShaiHulud »

Copied from elsewhere. I hear that the prize money pot currently stands at 400 Euros, but I gather they're intending to raise even more, if that incentivises any BT'ers out there. There will be three divisions, so it should be a good spread of player abilities.
Hi everyone, this is a message from NinThomas for you to copy+paste around and please spread the word.

We will be hosting a set of single-day 1v1 UT Bunny Track (BT) cups in May 2021, you can sign-up here: https://forms.gle/FDzrFokvqevPVWRv9.

There will be a prize pool to play for! All skills and experiences welcome!

From that link, you will also be able to find further information about the tournament, gain a link to the Discord server and also see the list of current participants. Sign-ups close on Sunday 28th March 2021. Hope to see as many of you as possible - to bring back our favourite mod into tournament form once more. /NinThomas
ShaiHulud
Adept

Re: Bunny Track cup

Post by ShaiHulud »

For anyone who might have missed it, the finalised player and group listings were announced during a livestream on Twitch last night. You can check out the replay on Nin's channel here:

EDIT: hmm, I'm not trying to embed the link, but it seems that the forum software is automatically trying to parse it in this way, and I don't know how to make it stop.

How about a text link to the page instead?
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Sorry, I know this is a double post.

The organisers are still looking for 1 (potentially 2) division 2 players. So if there's anyone out there who's been on the fence about participating, you've still got time!
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

The Division 3 match schedule is up. Games start next Monday (April 26th). The winners pot has passed 1500 Euros. This is going to be action packed!

https://discord.com/channels/8180715271 ... 7135459338
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Someone could do a copy/paste of players and such and post it in text/image on here or it get lost, if it's worthy of a history.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

As far as I can tell, the first matches will be streamed tomorrow (Monday 26th April) at 8:00pm and 9:00pm CET (I'm assuming it's CET). The streams will be hosted by iSpyz

Other streamers for the cup:
Nin
supa
dxeh
kleps
memeride
nettlez

If you haven't investigated BunnyTrack before, check it out and see if it sparks your interest. You might not be aware of this, if that's the case, but there are approaching 2,500 Unreal Tournament maps just for BunnyTrack
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Phew, it's going to be busy this evening (Tuesday 27th April)!

20:00 - VeGiTO vs BearBeard | Streamer: ipsyz | Co-Caster: @Nettlez | Admin: @Nettlez
20:00 - Emperis / 336 / Antichrist vs Merami Frog / Hera | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA | Co-Caster: @kleps 🌺 | Admin: OPEN
20:00 - BennooB vs uZi | Streamer: Nin | Co-Caster: BigBoss | Admin: OPEN
20:00 - noaction / noobx vs Diskonnekted / Losah | Streamer: Roel | Co-Caster: OPEN | Admin: OPEN

20:24 - BUCHAR / Tomy vs Offalo | Streamer: ipsyz | Co-Caster: @Nettlez | Admin: @Nettlez
20:24 - corn3y vs JonaZ | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA | Co-Caster: @kleps 🌺 | Admin: OPEN
20:24 - Wader / BATONATORV2 vs SnIpY | Streamer: Nin | Co-Caster: BigBoss | Admin: OPEN
20:24 - DmK|Waterkater vs maharaja | Streamer: Roel | Co-Caster: OPEN | Admin: OPEN

20:48 - Offalo vs Aiwon | Streamer: ipsyz | Co-Caster: @Nettlez | Admin: @Nettlez
20:48 - JonaZ vs lockpick | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA | Co-Caster: @kleps 🌺 | Admin: OPEN
20:48 - SnIpY vs Babe^Biatch | Streamer: OPEN | Co-Caster: BigBoss | Admin: OPEN
20:48 - maharaja vs BADMF | Streamer: Roel | Co-Caster: OPEN | Admin: OPEN

21:12 - BearBeard vs BUCHAR / Tomy | Streamer: ipsyz | Co-Caster: @Nettlez | Admin: @Nettlez
21:12 - Merami Frog / Hera vs corn3y | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA | Co-Caster: @kleps 🌺 | Admin: OPEN
21:12 - uZi vs Wader / BATONATORV2 | Streamer: Nin | Co-Caster: BigBoss | Admin: OPEN

21:36 - Aiwon vs VeGiTO | Streamer: ipsyz | Co-Caster: @Nettlez | Admin: @Nettlez
21:36 - lockpick vs Emperis / 336 / Antichrist | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA | Co-Caster: @kleps 🌺 | Admin: OPEN
21:36 - Babe^Biatch vs BennooB | Streamer: Nin | Co-Caster: BigBoss | Admin: OPEN
21:36 - BADMF vs noaction / noobx | Streamer: Roel | Co-Caster: madz | Admin: OPEN
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Day 3 matches will take place this evening, starting at 8pm, with the last game starting at 10:15pm (CET). Check Discord for the latest matchups/streaming details:

https://discord.com/channels/8180715271 ... 7135459338
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Last round of the group stages this evening:

17:48 @iCANada vs @JonaZ | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA
18:24 @noaction vs @Wader | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA
20:00 @BennooB vs @LoSaH | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA
20:36 @lockpick vs @-VeGiTO` | Streamer: @fierd_1/supA
TexasGtar
Adept

Post by TexasGtar »

To this day I am still unsure what bunny track is.
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Understandably :D It's like running an assault course against the clock. Players compete to finish a succession of tricky obstacles in the fastest possible time.

The obstacles are often extremely inventive; play requires a great deal of precision movement and spatial awareness. Maps are rated from 1 to 10, where R1 maps are considered to be comparatively easy and R10 maps are exceptionally challenging.

The quarter final, semi final, and grand final matches for division 3 will all take place today (where maps are typically R3-R4).

Matches start at 2pm CET, and then run throughout the day until 9pm.

The BT Cup Twitch channel (where I believe that today's matches will be streamed) can be found here.

Division 2 is starting soon!
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

This thread needs some more attention here. The money pool has increased to a ridiculous amount of over 1800€ by generous donations from the community. I'm absolutely blown away by the stream quality the guys are putting out there; I can't recommend enough to check out their twitch channel. The bronze final is currently streaming with hitting over 80 live viewers (which is quite an amount for twitch imo).
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

I can only echo what Sponge said, it was really impressive final day for the close of division 3 yesterday. Supa and Nin put in heroic efforts, clocking up over 8 hours of commentary and admining. The full video is available on the BT Cup channel - but if you want to skip straight to the dramatic final, click this link which includes the relevant timestamp.

Division 2, the next step up in skill level, started a little early with two hastily scheduled matches on Sunday afternoon. But the roster for the rest of the Div 2 session is currently under construction on this page:

https://discord.com/channels/8180715271 ... 1282020412
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Day 3 of division 2, another full schedule for this evening (May 4th).

Games will start at 8pm, and thereafter a new match will start every 25 minutes or so, with the last game starting at 9:36pm - all times are CET

Quite a few of the matches will be taking place in parallel, so there's a lot to see. Streamers for tonight are set to be:

supA
ispyz
Chekz
Nin
Heartlexx

As always, the full itinerary is available via the BT Cup Discord server: https://discord.com/channels/8180715271 ... 1282020412
ShaiHulud
Adept

Post by ShaiHulud »

Just a pair of matches scheduled for this evening (May 5th):

21:15 AoB|PinCode vs RoelerCoaster | Streamer: chekz | Co-Caster: OPEN | Admin: OPEN
21:30 P.E.R.N vs Gem | Streamer: Heartlexx | Co-Caster: OPEN | Admin: OPEN