ComboGib, DoubleJump & Grapple - Nexgen / UltimateNewNet Headache - Newbie Alert!

Discussions about Servers
StalkS
Novice
Personal rank: =-5t4lk3rZ=-

ComboGib, DoubleJump & Grapple - Nexgen / UltimateNewNet Headache - Newbie Alert!

Post by StalkS »

Hi All,

Apologies, but this is my second post requesting server help. I have unsuccessfully been trying to set up a ComboGib, Double Jump & Grapple game server as I remember this being a lot of fun a while back. The problem I have is I cannot get all the elements to work together. Let me explain...

I am using the following on the server:
ACEv12e
Nexgen112
NexgenPlus100
NexgenPlayerLookup202
ipToCountry-1.6
UltimateNewNet Beta 1e
MapVoteULv2_4

In the UltimateNewNet Beta 1e instructions, it tells me to create the following server actors in the UT.INI:

Code: Select all

--> For Double Jump
Add mutator/server actor line = UN1e.DoubleJump

--> For Grapple
Add mutator/server actor line = UN1e.GrapMut

[UN1e.Grappling]
HookSpeed=2700
HookKillMode=1 (By setting "HookKillMode=1" to enabling killing others when grapple fire, Set this to disable kill mode "HookKillMode=2")
Range=5000.000000
FlySpeed=1.000000
FFlySpeed=1.000000
SpeedFactor=2.000000
bFlagFly=False
bFlagNoAttach=True
bFlagTeamTravel=False
bDropOnfire=True

--> For Combo Gib:
Add mutator/server actor line = UN1e.NewNetCG

[UN1e.NewNetCG]
EnableNoSpam=False (Setting "True" to enable no spam options)
bNoSelfDamage=True
bNoSelfBoost=False
bNoTeamBoost=False
FireRateScale=0.500000 (Adjust primary firing speed)
MinSecBetweenBalls=0.700000 (Adjust this setting when enabling "AntiSpamMethod=3")
MaxShockBalls=3 (Max shock ball for shock secondary fire when enabling "AntiSpamMethod=2 or AntiSpamMethod=1")
AntiSpamMethod=1

ServerActors=UN1e.GrapMut
ServerActors=UN1e.NewNetCG
ServerActors=UN1e.DoubleJump
Which I have done - Now this is where I think my lack of basic UT server knowledge is causing issues. I was hoping that I would be able to use Nexgen to start a simple Combogib game. But the GrapMut,NewnetCG and DoubleJump mutators are not selectable - So I added "UN1e.GrapMut,UN1e.NewNetCG,UN1e.DoubleJump" to the Nexgen - Server - Settings - Boot Control - 'Additional command Line options' Section.
nexgen.JPG
Now any game that I start allows me to use DoubleJump and the Grapple perfectly, but the only weapon available in any map is the handgun and that is an Instakill - I was expecting to see an Orange Shockrifle with the secondary ball mode. Can anyone point me in the right direction - I have tried setting up mapvote to launch a custom game but have so far failed miserably. Being able to use just Nexgen to launch that triple combination would be ideal.

Thanks in advance for your guidence.
StalkS
Novice
Personal rank: =-5t4lk3rZ=-

Re: ComboGib, DoubleJump & Grapple - Nexgen / UltimateNewNet Headache - Newbie Alert!

Post by StalkS »

Thanks to a pm from @lol who forwarded on his Mapvote and UT.ini settings, I noticed that I had not specifically called out the 'UN1e.ND_Mut' mutator.

All seems to be working well - I am just wondering if it is possible to change the colour of the ComboGib rifle to be more like the Instagib. Time to google!

Cheers
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: ComboGib, DoubleJump & Grapple - Nexgen / UltimateNewNet Headache - Newbie Alert!

Post by Que »

StalkS wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:20 am I am just wondering if it is possible to change the colour of the ComboGib rifle to be more like the Instagib.
Cheers
no can do with the newnet comboshock rifle.
glad you sorted your problem out.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers