Ultimate experimental nuke / Nali Weapons V1.4

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!

What do you think about Nali Weapons v1.4?

HOLY SHIT!! (5 stars)
64%
Good (4 stars)
27%
Playable (3 stars)
No votes
Could be better (2 stars)
5%
Poor (1 star)
No votes
WAAAY poor (0 stars)
5%

Total votes: 22

GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Re: Ultimate experimental nuke / Nali Weapons V1.4

Post by GenMoKai »

Feralidragon wrote:For the ones that wonder how the Vulcan (minigun like) looks like, I took a shot: (and yes, that's a custom crosshair, all Nali Weapons will have a custom one, with a custom color)

Wow... looks great Ferali... btw, crosshair grow bigger when shooting or is it keeping that size?
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

GenMoKai wrote: Wow... looks great Ferali... btw, crosshair grow bigger when shooting or is it keeping that size?
Well, it keeps that size. I thought in that feature, but in GOTY people would hate these weapons if the crosshair wasn't stable.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

For the ones who still wonder if there's progress or not, here are some new shots:

--=PsyXandeR=--
Inhuman
Personal rank: BANANAS

Post by --=PsyXandeR=-- »

:shock: :rock: :gj: :thuup:

Now that's amazing weps. MultiRocketLauncher is really great - it has something Serious Sam ish in it. Great job!
GenMoKai
Godlike

Post by GenMoKai »

--=Aalexanderrr=-- wrote::shock: :rock: :gj: :thuup:

Now that's amazing weps. MultiRocketLauncher is really great - it has something Serious Sam ish in it. Great job!
Couldnt agree more :tu: Also very curious how the Miner will look during ingame and in action
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

GenMoKai wrote:
--=Aalexanderrr=-- wrote::shock: :rock: :gj: :thuup:

Couldnt agree more :tu: Also very curious how the Miner will look during ingame and in action
As you may know, UT makes the skinning more blurried than it should sometimes. That's why I have shown 2 different shots from the MultiMissile, one outside the game, another in-game.
By lucky or not, the MultiMissile one didn't get too much blurried, but The Miner has half good and half bad in game in 1st person, so some might get disappointed.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

As you may know from the first package, the XMissile causes a very simple nuclear explosion.
And as you may know, MonsterHunt will have special support with modifiers, in this case the Infinity modifier.

And in case you're wondering, this screenshot WASN'T photshoped anyhow, so it wasn't edited, it's really a true shot from the game. (I finally could make that corona work online). It looks just a little less brighter since the effect is fast.

So I present you: XMissile nuclear explosion + Infinity modifier apllied on the weapon (giving it infinite ammo).

Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

That's just amasing. Cant wait to play it!
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
Saya-chan
Adept
Personal rank: Former UT99 modder

Post by Saya-chan »

Dude, you're doing good... :gj:

PS: I'm making SWWM EP 3... :wink:
  ~♥~ Bless the Cute Emperor ~♥~
GenMoKai
Godlike

Post by GenMoKai »

UBX Master wrote:PS: I'm making SWWM EP 3... :wink:
Can't you talk about that in your own posts? It sometimes feel you try to get as much attention for your own thread by posting it about in other threads...

@ Ferali

I gues the Infinity modifier gives the weapon a shiny look ? :wink:
Looks very great :tu: A lot better then a original redeemer explosion

Btw... you got a PM from me
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Anywise I overlooked this thread here with the newest screen. I really like the explosion.

Edit: Ok.. maybe I overlooked a little bit more than just a single pic.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Shadow
Masterful
Personal rank: Mad Carpenter

Post by Shadow »

Hm glad to see that you're using own weapon models now.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, only 2 weapons (the nukes) to go and some stuff to be built.

This will be an option in the menu or in the ini, it's spawning wiselly pickup chargers under the weapons and other new/old pickups. These won't have anything special, they will be just decoration.

Modifiers Charger (Infinity for MonsterHunt)

Non-Mega Weapons Charger
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

I will show a just few more shots with weapons.

First the Cybot Launcher. Cybots are simply little bastards (robots) that helps his owner, or in the case of a team game, an entire team if needed. They are inside shells or capsules, that mount theirselves out to be ready to attack enemies or help friends.
This weapon can launch 3 different species of Cybots (Z, Y and X), but the weapon can launch 10 types of Cybots (2 types of Z, 2 types of Y and 6 types of X).

The Z Cybot is the most simple one, it's placed on the ground and it will attack enemies (like a stationary defense turret), and they attack only a player/bot per cybot, the closest one.

The Y Cybot is more advanced, since it flies. It doesn't fly on his will, he stays in the same spot waiting, and has almost the same firepower as a Z Cybot. The thing is, this one has more armor and it dodges any enemy projectile (I tried to seek it with 6 missiles, and he dodged them all). Still there are ways to defeat it: instant hit weapons, big range explosion projectiles (like nukes and so), or a bit of luck and the projectile hits it.

The X Cybots are even more advanced, but they don't fly, they stay on the gound as the Z, and they don't dodge projectiles. The thing is that they help more the friends than the previous ones, and have lots of armor:
- Ammo-X (gives ammo to all weapons except super weapons);
- Field-X (field generator, it destroys enemies players and don't let any projectile to enter, either friendly or enemy);
- Health-X (gives health, 350 max);
- Kamikaze-X (simple a pure destruction, born to die for its friends);
- TX (simply TX, attacks enemies like the Z and Y Cybots, but all at the same time, if they're in range, and with a higher firerate, but like I said, it don't dodge a damn thing)
- Vortex-X (creates a vortex or center of high gravity, it's the most expensive Cybot)

So enough talking, here's a shot. I won't show the Cybots theirselves, only a effect of one: Kamikaze-X.

Another new weapon is a modification from my own Bolt Rifle, like the Shock Rifle has one: Enhanced Bolt Rifle. Not much to say about this weapon, is an instagib like the standard one, with its own effects and style.

And btw, I will leave an important note to all about this package instant hit weapons (WRE, Vulcan, IRPR, Bolt Rifle and Enhanced Bolt Rifle): THEY AREN'T ZP!!
I can't do ZP, and even if I knew how to do ZP, I would have to encrypt the pack leaving the main features hidden from other modders that might want use those features in their mods (yeah, I care about modding support).
So no ZP people, so if you want to add these to any server on the release, you can disable the replacement of the Instant Hit weapons.
GenMoKai
Godlike

Post by GenMoKai »

the Enhanced Bolt Rifle feels a bit more deadly then the standard ESR (Enhanced Shock Rifle) :tu: but about those Cybots ? Well i dont know how they look exaclty or what to expect, maybe a little shot when possible ? (Im curious :oops: )