Demo site: https://ooper.ddns.net:1999/ from demo server [url]unreal://ooper.ddns.net:7777[/url]
- Node.js Version 14 or greater
- mysql user account that can create a database and tables
- FTP access with read/delete permissions.
- Port 3000 forwarded for the website.
Build v2.5.1: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utst ... tag/v2.5.1
Github Repo: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utstats-2**** Build v 2.5.1
- Fixed delete duplicate matches in production mode.
- Fixed delete failed imports in production mode.
- Fixed delete match in production mode.
**** Build v 2.5.0
- NOTICE: You must use the command "npm install" if you are upgrading from a previous build.
- Updated Admin Player Rename.
- Updated Admin Player Delete.
- Updated Admin Player Merge.
- Fixed player CTF stats being blank.
- Fixed player Assault/Domination stats being blank.
- Fixed powerup control children must have unique key warning.
- Fixed ctfcaps records page error.
- Added the Sharp package(will fix slow loading images).
- Added admin player name search.
- Added admin player IP search.
- Added admin player IP histroy.
- Added admin player history(displays all aliases, used ips, connection history).
- No longer display BasicPageSelect if there is only 1 page.
- Fixed build warnings.
- Replaced all img with Image components.
- Fixed broken country flag image if player's country is blank(player profile).
**** Build v 2.4.0
- NOTE: You must use "node upgrade" after updating from an earlier.
- Run the command "node defaultpageorder" in a terminal in the main node utstats folder (where config.json is) this will apply needed page order data(updating from an earlier).
- Updated the admin site settings tool.
- Admins can now change the order of items displayed on some pages.
- Admins can now change the order of the navigation items.
- New admin tool that deletes failed import matches.
- Admin tool delete duplicate matches now deletes logs with match_id of 0.
- Fixed errors on import for FlagDomination.
- Fixed logs with match_id 0 not being deleted.
- Added missing settings for player and match pages.
- Fixed two bugs with ctf.insertCaps(), time dropped is not always NaN, insertCap is now ran correctly
**** Build v2.3.1
- Fixed duplicate props error when trying to build a production build.
**** Build v2.3.0
NOTE: Upgrading from version v2.2.0, You must run the command **node upgrade** to install updates.
- Changed design of player general component.
- Fixed player face on player page.
- Fixed player face for opengraph links.
- Changed match, power up, health/Armour, weapons, and ammo to bar charts.
- Added options for the new item pickup categories to admin area.
**** Build v2.2.0 04/01/22
- Upgraded to Next.js 12.
** New Feature
-- CTF cap records(on records page), view cap records for all maps(solo, and assisted), view all caps for each map(solo, and assisted).
- Added support for CTF4.
- Fixed caps, assist from CTF4 not counting multiple drops/caps.
- Fixed 0 second cap times(CTF4).
- Added columns(flag_team, total_Drops, total_covers, total_self_covers, total_pickups, total_unique_assists,total_seals, time_Dropped, carry_time) to ctf_caps table
- Added fastest ctf caps to match pages.
- Added fastest ctf caps to maps pages.
- Added CTF cap records to player pages.
- Fixed broken flag links on player aliases component.
- Fixed Image host urls being broken if no port is found in link.
- Fixed broken matchbox map images.
- Added option to use default image server, or alternative. (bUseImageServer)
- Fixed crash on map pages
- Fixed error in players API(forgot to remove resolve())
- Changed useImageServer to false for default settings.
- Fixed ACE importer crash.
- Changed match CTF caps display, now has two modes, simple and detailed.
- Fixed Importer getting stuck if a regular expression doesn't find any matches.
**** Build v2.1.0 20/10/21
- IMPORTANT! You now have to run another service when you run the website, you now have to also run **node images** to create a tiny webserver to host the sites images.
- Fixed broken images of newly uploaded files(see below).
- Images are now fetched from a seperate file server on port 3001, this is because if you uploaded images in production mode the site wouldn't be able to use them until you rebuild the website.
- Update thumbs list on each file creation(Create Missing Thumbnails).
- Updated packages so Jimp is now included.
- Removed screenshot download buttons, you can still right click download images.
- Country flag components now display the name of the country while being hovered over.
**** Build v2.0.1 17/10/21
- Fixed upgrade script not adding new columns, if there is another node utstats 2 database that has been upgraded.
- Fixed weaponsManager is undefined error.
- Fixed CTF4 Errors while inserting ctf cap data(May result in some data being missing such as caps).
**** Build v2.0.0 16/10/21
- Changed map screenshots system.
- Added new admin tools for uploading map screenshots.
- Many bug fixes(been lazy and haven't kept track, but will keep track from now on)
Post issues in this topic or here: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utstats-2/issues
- I have only tested on a windows system.
- I have not created map image packs yet, there are however some dm, ctf, and Assault ones.
This topic is not for the original Node UTStats, only for Node UTStats 2.