Popular servers no have anti-cheats, why?

Discussions about Servers
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman
Personal rank: Retard

Re: Popular servers no have anti-cheats, why?

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) »

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm I can see that I have touched upon an uncomfortable topic, but good
Where I wrote that someone is 100% cheating - please quote about this feagment
If the server shows so and it is Anti-Cheats not on the server mod list, then maybe something is wrong? maybe it is just that it is fake?

You already judge me that I probably play on a 15-inch 60 Hz monitor and that I can't play well - on what basis?
I play on a 32 inch monitor, in 2000-2001, other players entered my candidacy for my country's team in an international tournament in UT. Well, I've known the UT longer than many of the current players.

As I see a player who has ping 200-250 and, for example, 500/1200 twice as many as other top players in a given match - sorry I do not believe it.

I just asked why there was no security - I just wanted that answer
And I got answers as if defending certain things, but I don't know why? as if the cheaters explain that they are not cheating
I still often see other players kick someone out of the game, and that player will come back in the next match with a new nickname - and it is the same.
Because people like you are always the ones with 20 kills in a server when an average player can get 200 kills, they always come in crying because they can't play and claim to know everything when they have no idea, then like your self the conspiracy theories start when you are proven wrong. There is security and more than one on that server, you are judging better players as cheaters, then complain when the roles are reversed.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm I can see that I have touched upon an uncomfortable topic, but good
You're the only one uncomfortable with said topic, no one else.

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm You already judge me that I probably play on a 15-inch 60 Hz monitor and that I can't play well - on what basis?
On the basis that it seems that you cannot read.
I never said you were factually playing in one, I said that IF you were doing so that could contribute to the "problem" you're experiencing (because it did for me, talking from experience here).

Plus, you're the one accusing players from cheating and complaining about behaviors which are perfectly legit, meaning that "on what basis" is a question you should ask yourself.

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm If the server shows so and it is Anti-Cheats not on the server mod list, then maybe something is wrong? maybe it is just that it is fake?
"Mod" list? You mean "mutators" list instead?
That's easy: ACE is not a mutator.

A server can have all sorts of stuff running in it without showing in the kind of "report" you're seeing, from mods to anti-cheats, to anything really.
That list is meaningless.

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm I play on a 32 inch monitor, in 2000-2001, other players entered my candidacy for my country's team in an international tournament in UT. Well, I've known the UT longer than many of the current players.
Then it seems that your problem is just ego, nothing else.
You think you're a better player, but since you're getting outplayed by many players you believe they're cheating.

Assuming that you have been playing the game for longer than the existing players, and that something that happened in 2001 is relevant today, is ignorant and delusional, and it seems to me that's the entire root of your problem: assuming that you're actually a good player, when maybe you aren't, at least not anymore.

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm As I see a player who has ping 200-250 and, for example, 500/1200 twice as many as other top players in a given match - sorry I do not believe it.
I just gave you an example of myself, playing at 150+ ping during a match in Atlanta, going up to 180 at times (which at that point is not that different from 200), and I got the most frags and score of that game, around 3x or more than the second highest in that match.
I wasn't cheating.

Things like Newnet make the gameplay a lot more smoother for high pingers, just as well low pingers.
It's still a worse experience than having low ping, but it's still possible to be the best player in that match even with a high ping, by far, this is simply factual.

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm I just asked why there was no security - I just wanted that answer
No, there was more to that question from the start: you did assume from the start that there was no security, your question is loaded with that assumption.
And Sniper told you, and has shown you repeatedly that there is, so you got your question answered, and you're the one still at it accusing people of cheating and stating that there is no security...

InposterIT wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:04 pm And I got answers as if defending certain things, but I don't know why? as if the cheaters explain that they are not cheating
I still often see other players kick someone out of the game, and that player will come back in the next match with a new nickname - and it is the same.
Ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"?

You're the one accusing people from cheating, so you're the one who has to provide solid evidence of it.
And I just gave you a way of doing that: spectate the players you suspect of cheating, record a video, and show the moments where you believe the player is cheating.

Furthermore, in that particular server, players generally kick other players ether because they were fragging too much instead of playing the objective (Capture the actual Flag), or spawnkilling too much, or just for fun (because the kick only works within the same match if I recall, not on the next match), as these players have known each other for a long time and find themselves being kicked out amusing instead (almost like an ongoing inside joke, if you will).
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Oh boy... :wth:
I don't know about you all, but I am not feeding this troll anymore :facepalm:
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:34 pmBecause people like you are always the ones with 20 kills in a server when an average player can get 200 kills
Which is why we need better nukes!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Ok, tiny last thing, and I let it go. Just tried the ComboGib server some minutes ago. First time there, did awful of course :lol2: , but...I did get plenty of frags...with high ping. Very fun server, in fact I may go back there later, why can't people just have fun? You don't have to win to have fun, trust me. And stop complaining about cheating without evidence. They have ACE, and it did not boot me...so far. :wink:
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman

TankBeef wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:24 am Ok, tiny last thing, and I let it go. Just tried the ComboGib server some minutes ago. First time there, did awful of course :lol2: , but...I did get plenty of frags...with high ping. Very fun server, in fact I may go back there later, why can't people just have fun? You don't have to win to have fun, trust me. And stop complaining about cheating without evidence. They have ACE, and it did not boot me...so far. :wink:
That's because you bribed neg(server owner) isn't it? :lol2:
InposterIT
Novice

Post by InposterIT »

The question is, did anyone understand my first post? probably not. The discussion turned into some slander
Please state where and whom have I accused? my quote
I asked a simple question and got a lot of hate
I wrote about my doubts

There used to be a specific answer to such a question, now it is hate pouring out of the screen
If someone does not answer the question but attacks x10, then sorry - but is this normal behavior??, let everyone answer himself, I think there are still normal players.

The saying goes: don't even touch the shit with the stick or it starts to stink.
The discussion went down to a very low level - it had reached its bottom.
Moderator, please close the topic
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

Ladies, gentlemen, we might be in the presence of a Scrub.
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

InposterIT wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:46 pm Moderator, please close the topic
Finally!!! Something we can agree with!!! Bravo!!! :tu:
UT Sniper (SJA94)
Inhuman

InposterIT wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:46 pm
I asked a simple question and got a lot of hate
Hate as in providing Facts about the server?
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

InposterIT wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:46 pm Moderator, please close the topic
Will do.