- Node.js Version 14 or greater
- mysql user account that can create a database and tables
- FTP access with read/delete permissions.
- Port 3000 forwarded for the website.
Build v2.1.0: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utst ... tag/v2.1.0
Github Repo: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utstats-2**** Build v2.1.0 20/10/21
- IMPORTANT! You now have to run another service when you run the website, you now have to also run **node images** to create a tiny webserver to host the sites images.
- Fixed broken images of newly uploaded files(see below).
- Images are now fetched from a seperate file server on port 3001, this is because if you uploaded images in production mode the site wouldn't be able to use them until you rebuild the website.
- Update thumbs list on each file creation(Create Missing Thumbnails).
- Updated packages so Jimp is now included.
- Removed screenshot download buttons, you can still right click download images.
- Country flag components now display the name of the country while being hovered over.
**** Build v2.0.1 17/10/21
- Fixed upgrade script not adding new columns, if there is another node utstats 2 database that has been upgraded.
- Fixed weaponsManager is undefined error.
- Fixed CTF4 Errors while inserting ctf cap data(May result in some data being missing such as caps).
**** Build v2.0.0 16/10/21
- Changed map screenshots system.
- Added new admin tools for uploading map screenshots.
- Many bug fixes(been lazy and haven't kept track, but will keep track from now on)
Post issues in this topic or here: https://github.com/scottadkin/node-utstats-2/issues
- I have only tested on a windows system.
- I have not created map image packs yet, there are however some dm, ctf, and Assault ones.
This topic is not for the original Node UTStats, only for Node UTStats 2.