★ Smart Scoreboard 102v ★ [Updated 02/12/21]

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by RocketJedi » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm

Noticed an issue when you already have jump boots, and you pick up another set the boot count goes to 0 although 3 jumps are available
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
TankBeef
Adept
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by TankBeef » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:25 am

RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm
Noticed an issue when you already have jump boots, and you pick up another set the boot count goes to 0 although 3 jumps are available
That is odd, I tested on Deck and had no issues. Are you using the latest 102q?

ProAsm
Skilled
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 am

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by ProAsm » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:44 am

RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm
Noticed an issue when you already have jump boots, and you pick up another set the boot count goes to 0 although 3 jumps are available
mmm ok my bad :)

For some reason I added this in the code.

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 0;

Should read:

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 3;

:roll:

User avatar
TankBeef
Adept
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by TankBeef » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:52 pm

ProAsm wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:44 am
RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm
Noticed an issue when you already have jump boots, and you pick up another set the boot count goes to 0 although 3 jumps are available
mmm ok my bad :)

For some reason I added this in the code.

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 0;

Should read:

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 3;

:roll:
Oh ok. But still, I don't get this issue. I even tested in maps with many boots, sniper ones for example. How can I reproduce it?

ProAsm
Skilled
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 am

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by ProAsm » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Theoretically pickup boots, do not use them and when they re-spawn, pick them up again.
Check on both places, the one at bottom small icon, and one at the top under the UT Armor and Health.
To check the top one you need to play on a server that does not have Newnet or BootMon.

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by RocketJedi » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:54 pm

ProAsm wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:44 am
RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm
Noticed an issue when you already have jump boots, and you pick up another set the boot count goes to 0 although 3 jumps are available
mmm ok my bad :)

For some reason I added this in the code.

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 0;

Should read:

if (JumpCount > 3)
JumpCount = 3;

:roll:
Glad you figured it out :) Apologies for my vague description :)
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
esnesi
Inhuman
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by esnesi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:30 pm

Some Accessed Nones left on P

Code: Select all

SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:050C) Accessed None 'TopFrags'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.TestForPlayer:002F) Accessed None 'PRI'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:053F) Accessed None 'PRI'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:055C) Accessed None 'TopFrags'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:071D) Accessed None 'TopHeadshots'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.TestForPlayer:002F) Accessed None 'PRI'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:0750) Accessed None 'PRI'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:076D) Accessed None 'TopHeadshots'
SmartSB CTF4-Antartic.SmartSB0 (Function SmartSB102p.SmartSB.CalcSmartSBEndStats:097E) Accessed None 'TopFlagTaken'
```

ProAsm
Skilled
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 am

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by ProAsm » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 pm

@ esnesi
Hopefully eliminated them in 102s.

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by RocketJedi » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am

Still noticed an issue where the score board doesn't detect the server tic rate on the f1 menu when using XC_IpDrv.XC_TcpNetDriver from XC_engine. No big deal just wanted to point it out.

edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
Que
Adept
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:49 am
Personal rank: ...

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102s ★ [Updated 02/10/21]

Post by Que » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:43 am

//UPDATED//

Code: Select all

Changes to 102s
---------------
Fixed more access nones.
Re-aligned personal SB Icons.
Default fonts set to medium.
Added overall accuracy to personal SB.
*See first post for latest updates.
*Join our Discord Here.*

User avatar
[rev]rato.skt
Adept
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102s ★ [Updated 02/10/21]

Post by [rev]rato.skt » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:44 am

Nice i go add to server :D
Brazilian Server:
Classic madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel x1.utbr.cf:6666
UT2004 2004.utbr.cf:5555

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by RocketJedi » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:12 am

RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am
Still noticed an issue where the score board doesn't detect the server tic rate on the f1 menu when using XC_IpDrv.XC_TcpNetDriver from XC_engine. No big deal just wanted to point it out.

edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
FYI still an issue on version S
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
Que
Adept
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:49 am
Personal rank: ...

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by Que » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:10 am

RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:12 am
RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am
Still noticed an issue where the score board doesn't detect the server tic rate on the f1 menu when using XC_IpDrv.XC_TcpNetDriver from XC_engine. No big deal just wanted to point it out.

edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
FYI still an issue on version S
problem is , we have no idea how to setup XC_Engine + Ferbotz for testing... i have tried getting ferbotz to work on several occasions without success. :noidea

found this version of FerBotz on discord few minutes ago. have forwarded to proasm for testing..
FerBotz_469_05_09_2021.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*Join our Discord Here.*

RocketJedi
Inhuman
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Personal rank: I.T Master
Location: New York

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by RocketJedi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:10 pm

Que wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:10 am
RocketJedi wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:12 am
RocketJedi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am
Still noticed an issue where the score board doesn't detect the server tic rate on the f1 menu when using XC_IpDrv.XC_TcpNetDriver from XC_engine. No big deal just wanted to point it out.

edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
FYI still an issue on version S
problem is , we have no idea how to setup XC_Engine + Ferbotz for testing... i have tried getting ferbotz to work on several occasions without success. :noidea

found this version of FerBotz on discord few minutes ago. have forwarded to proasm for testing..
FerBotz_469_05_09_2021.7z
Much appreciated! Is there anything I may assist with? Please don't hesitate to ask.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 8393
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102s ★ [Updated 02/10/21]

Post by EvilGrins » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:04 am

I haven't kept up on the updates, but multiple screenshots of whatever the current version is for various gametypes would be appreciated.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758