★ SmartScoreboard 118 ★ (January 2024)

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
LightningHunter
Novice

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102s ★ [Updated 02/10/21]

Post by LightningHunter »

Has support been dropped for version 436? I just tried SB102s, and it crashes UT99 while attempting to launch a game (I tried with just a normal Deathmatch game and no other mutators). I couldn't even get the log to spit out any information; it just flat out crashes the game.

Edit: In case it matters, I'm using the directx11 renderer. Also, SB version 101a still runs fine for me. I can't find any other versions to test or I would let you know which version it broke with.
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

LightningHunter wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:56 am Has support been dropped for version 436? I just tried SB102s, and it crashes UT99 while attempting to launch a game (I tried with just a normal Deathmatch game and no other mutators). I couldn't even get the log to spit out any information; it just flat out crashes the game.

Edit: In case it matters, I'm using the directx11 renderer. Also, SB version 101a still runs fine for me. I can't find any other versions to test or I would let you know which version it broke with.
I successfully use SB102L with 436. It would be necessary to update but then lazy then there is no time. There are almost all versions on the Medor's website.
LightningHunter
Novice

Post by LightningHunter »

f7r wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:09 pm
LightningHunter wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:56 am Has support been dropped for version 436? I just tried SB102s, and it crashes UT99 while attempting to launch a game (I tried with just a normal Deathmatch game and no other mutators). I couldn't even get the log to spit out any information; it just flat out crashes the game.

I successfully use SB102L with 436. It would be necessary to update but then lazy then there is no time. There are almost all versions on the Medor's website.

Hmmm, that version crashes my copy of UT99 as well. I just now brushed off a fresh install of UT99 version 436, and SB102s does indeed work. I need to figure out which file is conflicting with the install...

Edit: After some trial and error, I found that having too many "ServerPackages" in my UnrealTournament.ini file causes SB102s to crash the game. I'm playing an offline game with bots only, so I don't know why this affects it at all. I also tried removing different ServerPackages on the list to see if there was one particular package that conflicted with SB102s, but it seems that it's the number of packages rather than any particular package. Any clue why this happens?
For High-Res Unreal skins, click here.
For the RTNP "Ultimate Edition" HD, click here.

f7r
Experienced

Post by f7r »

LightningHunter wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:56 am <...>
Edit: After some trial and error, I found that having too many "ServerPackages" in my UnrealTournament.ini file causes SB102s to crash the game. I'm playing an offline game with bots only, so I don't know why this affects it at all. I also tried removing different ServerPackages on the list to see if there was one particular package that conflicted with SB102s, but it seems that it's the number of packages rather than any particular package. Any clue why this happens?
I did not come across such problems when offline game and I have 422 ServerPakages. :ironic: But there is a limit on the maximum number of packages when playing over the network (IIRC about 200). It does not matter the dedicated server or listening. To solve this, I use the Packager_64 (for work it need XCGE) slightly reworked by me. But, anyway, the problem was not a crashing, but freezing of load up clients.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

LightningHunter wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:56 am Edit: After some trial and error, I found that having too many "ServerPackages" in my UnrealTournament.ini file causes SB102s to crash the game.
How much is too many? How many did you have?
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

new stats system in SSB coming soon.. no need for web DB.
serverside stats calculated for DM , CTF & TDM for upto 500 unique players. (aliases are treated as 1 entry in SmartSBPlayerStats.ini)
Stats recorded by UT Install , not PlayerName.

Last edited by Que on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Nice sshots!!! :mrgreen: Many tough players in there. :lol2:
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

:agree1: :gj: :gj: It will improve even more :tu: :tu:
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102u ★ [Updated 05/11/21]

Post by Que »

//UPDATE SSB102u//

see changelog for more info.
update in first post.

Nb: New internal Stats System incorporated into latest version . (See screenshots above in previous post).
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
giresun27
Average
Personal rank: 34

Post by giresun27 »

Hi Que,
Nice update,
is it possible to use these f3 stats with other scoreboards aswell?
or does it have to be a combination? of scoreboard and stats
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

stats are inbuilt into SSB so not really possible to use with other scoreboards.. but you could try ive seen others use UltimateScoreBoard with SSB
so that one may work in combination with SSB.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by Que »

RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
We're having issues getting this XC_Engine to work and hence ferbotz as well. What's the steps involved to get these things working? It's a Windows server.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
TankBeef
Masterful

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102q ★ [Updated 07/07/21]

Post by TankBeef »

Que wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:13 pm
RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am edit: another issue using ferbots they only show on the default scoreboard not on the smart scoreboard. as a point of reference they do work on smart ctf scoreboard
We're having issues getting this XC_Engine to work and hence ferbotz as well. What's the steps involved to get these things working? It's a Windows server.
Que, I am not sure if you are using 469, but the only version of XC that works there is the 25b, I think. That version I tried and removed, some maps were crashing and giving me collision grid errors (FNB's Epictown comes to mind). So, I have to say it, apparently one has to choose between 469 and XC.
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102v ★ [Updated 02/12/21]

Post by Que »

updated SSBv

if you installed SSBu then dont forget to update SmartSBPlayerStats.ini with the latest version.
[SmartSB102u.SmartSBPlayerStats] to [SmartSB102v.SmartSBPlayerStats]

update in first post.

Code: Select all

Changes to 102v
---------------
Added Last 10 players at logon.
Added bShowLastPlayers to menu.
Removed dead icons at game end.
Added bShowSmartSBHuds to disable SSB HUDs.
SSB huds now fnn135+ compatible.
Added bShowPlayerCount if fnn135+ not present.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
Ubir4
Adept

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 102v ★ [Updated 02/12/21]

Post by Ubir4 »

Super Thank's. Very cool.