[SOLVED] weapon switch on server?

Discussions about everything else
Ubir4
Adept

Re: weapon switch on server?

Post by Ubir4 »

esnesi wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:02 pm For it to be visible in that list, an *.int file is needed.
To workaround this you can open the file with WOTgrealExporter / UTPE / or just the regular Engine, where you can see the mutatorclass.
For example FWSMutator.FWSMutator.
Help how is the .int file?

[Public]
Object=(Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Name=ST_Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher") ?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

That's incomplete... It's missing exactly the class... Sample:

Code: Select all

[Public]
Object=(Name=ChainHunt.ChainHunt,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Report NavigationPoints")
;Object=(Name=Package.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="How does it appears in Mutators List")
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

sektor2111 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:35 am That's incomplete... It's missing exactly the class... Sample:

[Public]
Object=(Name=ChainHunt.ChainHunt,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Report NavigationPoints")
;Object=(Name=Package.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="How does it appears in Mutators List")
Ok, I will try make.

Edit:

appears in the list but has no effect, can someone help me?

I did this:

[Public]
Object=(Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Name=PureStat7FWS,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher") ?
;Object=(Name=ST_Mutator.MutClass,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")

Files are here, need edit the .int file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lk4i2o4y ... S.zip/file
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm
The .u file you posted there doesn't contain a FWS mutator. I think you need to look in the FWSMutator.u file you downloaded before.
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

OjitroC wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:44 pm
Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm
The .u file you posted there doesn't contain a FWS mutator. I think you need to look in the FWSMutator.u file you downloaded before.
Done:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cn5eqrme ... s.zip/file

FWSMutator.u
PureStat7FWS.u
WOTgrealExporter.exe

I don't know how make .int files.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm I don't know how make .int files.
Here is what should be in the .int file - save it as a text file named FWSMutator.int

[Public]
Object=(Name=FWSMutator.AntiFWSMutator,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")
I tried that mutator - the log indicates that it was loaded - I didn't notice any difference from the normal weapon switching speed - note though that the mutator is named 'AntiFWS' - I don't know enough about the code to determine whether it should switch weapons faster or not - it may not be what you are looking for.
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

OjitroC wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm
Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm I don't know how make .int files.
Here is what should be in the .int file - save it as a text file named FWSMutator.int

[Public]
Object=(Name=FWSMutator.AntiFWSMutator,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="Fast Weapon Switcher")
I tried that mutator - the log indicates that it was loaded - I didn't notice any difference from the normal weapon switching speed - note though that the mutator is named 'AntiFWS' - I don't know enough about the code to determine whether it should switch weapons faster or not - it may not be what you are looking for.
Yeah I had seen that this fwsmutator when looking at WOTgrealExporter it said antifws. And so I was just talking about the other .u file that seems to be the FWS with settings for each weapon when viewed in WOTgrealExporter

OjitroC Do you know how make the int file to PureStat7FWS.u file? Can you try it?
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

I don't think any of that will work as it is all extended from UTPureRC7FWS so you would need that file as well for PureStat7FWS to run.
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

So if I use the UTPureRC7E could work, but I see that the listing doesn't come with fws
https://unrealarchive.org/mutators/unre ... 2a8d1.html

Pure: ZeroPing
Optimized netcode for better play.
Pure: ZeroPing AccuGib
InstaGib plus ZeroPing. Mmmmmmm.
Pure: ZeroPing ColorAccuGib
InstaGib plus ZeroPing with Colored Shots!.
Pure: ZeroPing ShockArena
ShockArena with ZeroPing.
Pure: ZeroPing SniperArena
SniperArena with ZeroPing.

Edit: thank's all for the force (OjitroC sektor2111 TankBeef esnesi), I founded the mutator that works... funny that before it had not appeared on the list and now I saw it and it worked:
viewtopic.php?t=5817 (WSRH - Weapon Switch Rate Handler) IT WORK PERFECT!!!!

TANKBEEF this this WSRH is more cool than OPFWS.

(Sorry my english I am Brazilian, but as we say here we are together!)

In Portuguese-BR: Obrigado a todos. YUP!!! I am Happy!! :tu: :D :tu: :D :tu: :D
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm TANKBEEF this this WSRH is more cool than OPFWS.
Awesome!!! :tu: Can't wait to try it.
Ubir4 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm (Sorry my english I am Brazilian, but as we say here we are together!)
Hey, don't worry about it. Yo soy dominicano, de Santo Domingo. One of the many thing I enjoy about this game, the crowd is very diverse and international. I love it. And of course, my english is also going to be crap :lol2: , but the important thing is that you are understood and that you can get your point across somehow.