-= ut99.org 2021 NRMC mappack =-

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

-= ut99.org 2021 NRMC mappack =-

Post by UnrealGGecko »

The Ut99.org 2021 No Rules Mapping Contest
Here it is, the NRMC mappack!

Really turned out to be a good one, with 17 maps (with 2 additional versions) in total. The package turned out to be quite big (zipped at around 238 MB) so we decided to split it. Part 1 contains most of the DM maps, where Part 2 has all the other gametypes, plus the 3 unique DM maps.

More mirrors to hopefully follow, but for now, here are the links:

Google Drive:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Thank you all for participating, its been a pleasure to have this one :rock: enjoy the maps!

@darksonny :mrgreen:
Shrimp
Adept

Re: -= ut99.org 2021 NRMC mappack =-

Post by Shrimp »

Mirrors:

Part 1 - https://unrealarchive.org/mappacks/unre ... 14bd4.html
Part 2 - https://unrealarchive.org/mappacks/unre ... 185e5.html

Please nobody submit revisions or new uploads of the packs directly to Unreal Archive, if/when an update is needed, I'll only accept "official" packs prepared by UT99.org. Last year we had some confusion in this regard. Feel free to upload individual map revisions if you want to do that though.
Last edited by Shrimp on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShrimpWorks
Unreal Archive - preserving over 25 years of user-created content for the Unreal series!
Aspide
Skilled

Post by Aspide »

Awesome!!!!, the mappack is complete. It was an amazing experience participating. After all those years of playing maps from other mappacks by the community I finally get to contribute, I must admit it feels quite surreal. Definitely going to participate in the many mappacks to come. Congratulations to all for this awesome mappack. :gj:
Somewhere in Nevada...
UnrealGGecko
Godlike

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Forgot to mention the mappack currently contains the most up to date version of Outreach, DM-NRMC-OutreachIV. Sinnical sent it to me after a small bug with the skybox was discovered. It's in Part1 :)
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

Thanks Gecko!
BTW this is a sort of offtopic question but...Am I missing the 2020 edition mappack? if any where are the mappack? which is the name contest for that year. Is not listed in a thread for utorg. mappack link downloads. :ironic: :idea:
Last edited by darksonny on Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike

Post by UnrealGGecko »

darksonny wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:44 am Thanks Gecko!
BTW this is an sort of offtopic question but...Am I missing the 2020 edition mappack? if any where are the mappack? which is the name contest for that year. Is not liste in a thread for utorg. mappack link downloads. :ironic: :idea:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13694

Forgot to move that one to "mapping", will do later.

Automatically merged

Oh wait I was in a rush and didnt see what you ment...

No we didnt have a 2020 mappack, we had a skinning contest that year LOL
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13996&hilit=Skinning

Either that or could count the ridiculous contest, which was also by EvilGrins
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13580&hilit=Rmc
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Lots of quality maps this year!
Big shoutout to all the mappers and ut99org crew for making this possible again!
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
Experienced
Personal rank: UT Veteran & Mapper

Post by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX »

Vakiton Second Edition has been released (my extreme apologies about the delay after the mappack has been posted), the 400-451 crash bug while looking outside or near the outside windows in the Flak & Ripper rooms I was dealing with was solved by Ghostwheel (thanks dude! :highfive: ) and I did a few more fixes to the map plus I added some extra details -- I left the NoOutside version as-is intact from the previous build, but the main "outside" version of the map has been updated and it now works with 436-451 (and highly likely 432 as well). Again, my apologies for the update post-mappack release. I updated both the Google Drive link and the Attachment in the maps thread to include Vakiton Second Edition (aka Vakiton SE) and the NoOutside version of Vakiton for those who don't want the outside and office spaces for any reason. :)

EDIT: I fixed a serious bug in the Second Edition of Vakiton and re-uploaded the ZIP archive, my apologies to the 2 people who downloaded the archive with the bugged SE build.

EDIT 2: Vakiton Factory: Final Edition has been released! Details here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15336
Last edited by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX on Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:19 am Vakiton Second Edition has been released (my extreme apologies about the delay after the mappack has been posted), the 400-451 crash bug while looking outside or near the outside windows in the Flak & Ripper rooms I was dealing with was solved by Ghostwheel (thanks dude! :highfive: ) and I did a few more fixes to the map plus I added some extra details -- I left the NoOutside version as-is intact from the previous build, but the main "outside" version of the map has been updated and it now works with 436-451 (and highly likely 432 as well). Again, my apologies for the update post-mappack release. I updated both the Google Drive link and the Attachment in the maps thread to include Vakiton Second Edition (aka Vakiton SE) and the NoOutside version of Vakiton for those who don't want the outside and office spaces for any reason. :)
Is needed to repackage the first volume for this update, UnrealGecko :thuup:
smeerkat
Skilled
Personal rank: DHR

Post by smeerkat »

Happy New Year! I downloaded part 1 so far, and all the maps look amazing! Congratulations to all the mappers who participated.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike

Post by UnrealGGecko »

darksonny wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:25 pm
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:19 am Vakiton Second Edition has been released (my extreme apologies about the delay after the mappack has been posted), the 400-451 crash bug while looking outside or near the outside windows in the Flak & Ripper rooms I was dealing with was solved by Ghostwheel (thanks dude! :highfive: ) and I did a few more fixes to the map plus I added some extra details -- I left the NoOutside version as-is intact from the previous build, but the main "outside" version of the map has been updated and it now works with 436-451 (and highly likely 432 as well). Again, my apologies for the update post-mappack release. I updated both the Google Drive link and the Attachment in the maps thread to include Vakiton Second Edition (aka Vakiton SE) and the NoOutside version of Vakiton for those who don't want the outside and office spaces for any reason. :)
Is needed to repackage the first volume for this update, UnrealGecko :thuup:
DANGIT!

Anyone else wanna update their map real quick? Would be nice to update more than 1 map for it.
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

I could try to repack and send you a mediafire link with the update, now im workin' out my house, no w its 2:00 in spain so I have to waik till 6 in noon arriving my house. Stay tuned