sptech03.utx anyone has this?

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
darksonny
Adept

sptech03.utx anyone has this?

Post by darksonny »

Hi all!

As title says, does anybody have this texture package? if yes please could I get this file? Mine got corrupted and I cant find this file in any place from internet.

File is sptech03.utx
Thanks!
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: sptech03.utx anyone has this?

Post by OjitroC »

Got Sptech1.utx but not sptech03.utx - do you remember which map it is from?
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

The search takes me here: https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.p ... ile&id=705
Wow, I had not played that map, really fun and beautiful. :tu:
Anyway, the description says it uses those textures, but they are not in the package. Could they be integrated in the map, and could they be extracted somehow?
darksonny
Adept

Post by darksonny »

dm-quorll_beta.rar
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
Here

Automatically merged

Maybe incase texture is not found and using that map tankbeek mentioned could extract required texts and making and naming it as package sptecth03.utx if using this method?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12617
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

darksonny wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:13 pm ]Maybe incase texture is not found and using that map tankbeek mentioned could extract required texts and making and naming it as package sptecth03.utx if using this method?
Unfortunately Variatto doesn't use all of the sptech03.utx textures that are used in quorll so you wouldn't be able to recreate the package.

As the readme for DM-quorll says, it's an early version - there is only one PlayerStart, no pathnodes, no lighting and no pickups of any kind - just the basic map (geometry and textures).