donations - need support

Discussions about everything else
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

donations - need support

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959

A donation page has been setup. I really really need help guys. I have almost gotten out of my situation but government rules intervened again and only now they're being changed (again). There's too many problems to list from health to rent/moving out. without help I can't manage and I tried official ways already but things keep changing rapidly these days with all kind of rules. If you happen to not have official adress you might as well hang yourself.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: donations - need support

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Sent ya a little bit, bit short as well these days but hope it helps
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

:thuup:
I wish you the best Leo.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I am stopping with this ko-fi bullshit. I don't care even if I technically need it now due to unpaid hospital bills. I don't give a crap anymore. And just so you know, the acount wasn't mine, I had an agreement of the money being sent to me afterwards etc, because I couldn't have a paypal account myself. But now that the person maintaining it has given me some abuse, I am stopping. I don't care unless someone else is willing to do this for me. I am not going to be dependand on a person that says those kind of things about me and admits to "giving me shit" on purpose.

That's it.
Berserker
Experienced

Post by Berserker »

Your update is kind of disrespectful to the people that donated to help you, regardless of your situation.
Visit us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/fcRakgNCjR Image
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

No it is not. It helped when it mattered back then. Now I need to cut it out, or a new one needs to be setup but not going through the same paypal acount.

I don't see how that's disrespectful honestly and I am tired of listening to that kind of stuff. End of story.

And this is a warning also. I am not going to take anyone giving me any kind of abuse anymore. Not going to tolerate it and if that person happens to be someone I am dependand for something, so be it. Bridges burned. End of story.
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

KO-FI Link still in first post , probably good to remove it..
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:11 pm No it is not. It helped when it mattered back then. Now I need to cut it out, or a new one needs to be setup but not going through the same paypal acount.

I don't see how that's disrespectful honestly and I am tired of listening to that kind of stuff. End of story.

And this is a warning also. I am not going to take anyone giving me any kind of abuse anymore. Not going to tolerate it and if that person happens to be someone I am dependand for something, so be it. Bridges burned. End of story.
It is Leo.. quite disrespectful.
Now you are saying the account wasn't even yours..

I think I learned a lesson here as well.
End of story ;)
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

esnesi wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:33 am
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:11 pm No it is not. It helped when it mattered back then. Now I need to cut it out, or a new one needs to be setup but not going through the same paypal acount.

It is Leo.. quite disrespectful.
Now you are saying the account wasn't even yours..

I think I learned a lesson here as well.
End of story ;)
It wasn't mine but the money was sent directly to me. It had to be done because I wasn't able to register/make a paypal account on my own. I thought that was clear, well I made it clear elsewhere at least.

So how is it disrespectful? Are you out of your minds?

I think it is very disrespectful towards me for you to try to imply I was scamming someone or w/e. When I am announcing that someone abused my trust and that given the abuse I've received I cannot continue this with this arrangement.

Automatically merged

Que wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 am KO-FI Link still in first post , probably good to remove it..
I will not as it serves a reminder. I am not here to erase history however it doesn't need to be in my signature anymore.

And if this is going to be the continuing attitude I don't need to be on this forum anymore too.

Disrecpetful by being honest? Look at you psychos.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Then... should we close the thread?
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

papercoffee wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:30 am Then... should we close the thread?
Fine go ahead...before they accuse me of terrorism or something too.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am And if this is going to be the continuing attitude I don't need to be on this forum anymore too.
You know...I get that you are literally going through hell, but how do you expect people to empathize with you? You want to preach attitude? Check yourself, man. Not only you are shutting doors of the few people who tried to help you, but you also insult them. I mean seriously, what do you expect? :wth:
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am Look at you psychos.
:facepalm:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

=CLOSED=