At the risk of causing controversy....

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
The_Cowboy
Skilled
Personal rank: Codezilla

Re: At the risk of causing controversy....

Post by The_Cowboy »

Well if we are resorting to name calling and burning bridges, then I believe this topic is over!

Automatically merged

And for the information if you just wanna go by stupid accidental definitions, be my guest and keep welcoming global warming and whatnot

Automatically merged

The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:43 pm Well if we are resorting to name calling and burning bridges, then I believe this topic is over!

Automatically merged

And for the information if you just wanna go by stupid accidental definitions, be my guest and keep welcoming global warming and whatnot
What the hell is wrong with the posting in these forums :loool:
Feralidragon wrote:Trial and error is sometimes better than any tutorial, because we learn how it works for ourselfs, which kills any doubts about anything :tu:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/FreeandOpen
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pm Well if we are resorting to name calling and burning bridges, then I believe this topic is over!
:lol2:
No no no, name calling would be me telling you how you seem to be physically incapable of logical and coherent thought, based on everything you said thus far.

All I actually did was telling you what an IP actually is, and you don't even have to believe me, all you have to do is to look it up by yourself.
You're the one trying to redefine it and build a false premise to suit your flawed argument against it, which is quite literally a straw-man fallacy, so unless you're willing to change your argument and build it on what an IP actually is in the real world, you already lost the argument at that point.

The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pm What the hell is wrong with the posting in these forums :loool:
If you're talking about the auto-merge functionality, it's to prevent people (like you) from spamming a single thread with multiple consecutive posts. :)
You can prevent that by simply editing your previous post instead of doing a new one (a forum is a discussion board, not a chat box).
The_Cowboy
Skilled

Post by The_Cowboy »

Ah I remember the times when these forums were more intuitive to post in.
Feralidragon wrote:Trial and error is sometimes better than any tutorial, because we learn how it works for ourselfs, which kills any doubts about anything :tu:
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Feralidragon wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:39 am
The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pm Well if we are resorting to name calling and burning bridges, then I believe this topic is over!
:lol2:
No no no, name calling would be me telling you how you seem to be physically incapable of logical and coherent thought
Oh..wow... :shock: ... :wth:

TLDR :| :noidea

Man, in the end, I just want to play the game, frag some bots, have a bit of fun, relax...
What can I say? Oh boy...
Grins!!! Hey Grins, remember that "risk of causing controversy" you talked about? Bon appetit my friend. :facepalm:
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

You mean the merging thing?
The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pmWhat the hell is wrong with the posting in these forums
Forum has rules against chaining, posts, that since there's an edit button you don't need to add a post after your previous post... you can simply edit your previous reply and add to it.

24 hours is the limit, after that you can do so if you wish.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
The_Cowboy
Skilled

Post by The_Cowboy »

EvilGrins wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:12 am You mean the merging thing?
The_Cowboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pmWhat the hell is wrong with the posting in these forums
Forum has rules against chaining, posts, that since there's an edit button you don't need to add a post after your previous post... you can simply edit your previous reply and add to it.

No, I shall exploit this forums till the very last of their own fictitious notion liberty.
I am allowed to quote and quote do I shall!!

Automatically merged

The_Cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:33 am

No, I shall exploit this forums till the very last of their own fictitious notion liberty.
Oh wait, I just did it AGAIN!
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

"reads thread title"
Uhuh figured as such, hope ya happy EG.
The_Cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:37 am

Automatically merged

The_Cowboy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:33 am

Oh wait, I just did it AGAIN!
:wth:

LOCKED!