DM-[NES]AztecCanyon

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Lunic
Average
Personal rank: The Best One

DM-[NES]AztecCanyon

Post by Lunic »

Last edited by Lunic on Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TankBeef
Masterful

Re: DM-[NES]AztecCanyon

Post by TankBeef »

Wow!!! What a map!!! :D Seriously, this is epic, this is so beautiful!!! :mrgreen:
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

TankBeef wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:19 am Wow!!! What a map!!! :D Seriously, this is epic, this is so beautiful!!! :mrgreen:
I thought so too, but I didn't know how to be the 1st. to say. I think it reminded me of U1 maps.

(NIX. Put screenshots on your maps... At least for me, with so many maps, if I don't see the picture, by name, I don't know what it is. I'm putting them on all. But cool, I think it's the only thing I know how to do in UEd... hehehe. Your maps are beautiful.). :rock:
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

If NIX allows, and if Sektor would like to, a version with improved bot pathing would put the cherry on top. I really think this map deserves it. :wink:
Lunic
Average
Personal rank: The Best One

Post by Lunic »

TankBeef wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:32 pm If NIX allows, and if Sektor would like to, a version with improved bot pathing would put the cherry on top. I really think this map deserves it. :wink:
as i said once all of my works are uploaded for public uses. you can even make it MonsterHunt whatever. i dont mind. do it :D
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Arcaon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:23 pm
TankBeef wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:32 pm If NIX allows, and if Sektor would like to, a version with improved bot pathing would put the cherry on top. I really think this map deserves it. :wink:
as i said once all of my works are uploaded for public uses. you can even make it MonsterHunt whatever. i dont mind. do it :D
Thank you. I do not know if Sektor ever read this. But I used Buggie's pathmaker, and it helped a lot. I am playing this map a lot. One of the most beautiful. :gj: