[Solved][EXU2] Can you tell me the solution on this map?

Discussions about everything else
Ubir4
Adept

[Solved][EXU2] Can you tell me the solution on this map?

Post by Ubir4 »

MAP: EXU2-BI08-FrostclawOutpost

It's an EXU2 map in a water treatment base and I put 3 double rockets that came out of the ground and 3 queen spiders appeared. but I don't know how to activate the emergency elevator. I took a break there, if you know how the reactor explodes let me know. Tried shooting the pipes but they won't break.
Last edited by Ubir4 on Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aspide
Skilled

Re: [EXU2] Can you tell me the solution on this map?

Post by Aspide »

Hi, you have to shoot the pipe near the coolant sing (the green one), however the hyperflakker (flakcannon) primary fire is the only weapon that can get the job done , there might be another weapon that can do it but I don't know.
Somewhere in Nevada...
Ubir4
Adept

Re: [EXU2] Can you tell me the solution on this map?

Post by Ubir4 »

Aspide wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:09 am Hi, you have to shoot the pipe near the coolant sing (the green one), however the hyperflakker (flakcannon) primary fire is the only weapon that can get the job done , there might be another weapon that can do it but I don't know.
OH yeah!!! Several shots with the hyperflakker worked. I thought it was just a shot. (you had told me, but it hadn't broken (...1 shot...). Then you told me even the gun. Now I went there I shot several times, bang, bang... :loool: ....bang like 6 shots). And it really worked. I saw the tube break and the emergency exit worked.

Thank's again. :)
Last edited by Ubir4 on Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aspide
Skilled

Re: [Solved][EXU2] Can you tell me the solution on this map?

Post by Aspide »

Yeah, I forgot to tell you about the gun (I haven't played this map in a long time :D )
Somewhere in Nevada...