★ SmartScoreboard 118 ★ (January 2024)

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 106 ★ [Updated 30/03/22]

Post by Que »

//UPDATED SBB106//

Code: Select all

Changes to 106
---------------
Fixed startup lag, re-wrote stats sorting.
Fixed Powerup icons in 4 way team games.
Removed PlayerCount in Max Hud size.
Remove bUsePlayerName in stats.
Added BotNames to BotInfo.
Added bUseBotNamesOnly to BotInfo.
Added Accuracy to all scoreboards.
Added Shots and Kills to personal scoreboard.

Changes to 105
---------------
Added Clientside ScrollInOutTime for Top20 and Last10 in menu.
Fixed several Accessed Nones in client.
Added up/dn/stable top 20 position indicators.
Removed Live Stat updates as they were troublesome.
Reduced flag dropped timeout to 26 secs.
Moved LastPlayers to SmartSBPlayerStats.ini
Added !ssbstats or Mutate SmartSB SSBStats for Top20 anytime.
Added scores to Top20 for possible up arrow.
Added lowering of left hud Powerups + clock in team games.
Added removal of SSB Team icons in FNN mode.
Added bTop20StatsCommandOnly for !SSBStats only, also in menu.
Added Top20ResetCount (default 9) for Top20 resets.
Replaced Dead and Bot icons with new ones.
Removed all bScroll's in replication.
Fixed Score/Rank/Spread viewing.
Improved on Last10 shade lag.
Added bSetTop20RightSide, displays Top20 etc on the right.
Added bDisableTop20Faces, this disables the faces in the Top20.
Added Last10 next to Top20 if bSetTop20RightSide=True.

Update in First Post.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Que
Inhuman

Re: ★ Smart Scoreboard 107 ★ [Updated 9/04/22]

Post by Que »

//UPDATED 107//

Code: Select all

Changes to 107
---------------
Fixed 4 Team CTF flags and scaling.
Fixed Top20 and Last10 display saving.
update in first Post.
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

where are the files for smartdm108 ??????? the file attached is the 107 version.

Letylove49 aka Alicia
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

SmartScoreBoard you mean?
We've merged SmartDM into SmartScoreBoard.

108 is not released yet and is in Beta form.
Working well

Have sent you the Beta check PM.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

that work well same with Nexgen

Letylove49 aka Alicia
KrystoF

Post by KrystoF »

hey,
want to ask if its possible to add a custom logo at the place of SSB logo at the enter of the game ?
as we can have by using splash logo mutator ?

also i saw in 4 teams Tournament.TeamGame the icons score in the right side are to big than the icons when is 2 teams Tournament.TeamGame
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

You can disable the smartssb logo in the Smartssb.ini so you can put your own logo there.

Will ask proasm about the scores.
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
LockDown
Novice

Post by LockDown »

Found this mod a few weeks back, great job to those involved, i like to see smartctf getting some upgrades. Ive been running this mod on my servers for a few weeks now and have noticed a few things i was hoping to get input on.

First off im having trouble getting the top scores to work. I can get it to display at the start of matches by manually putting in data for people, but it doesnt appear to save people's stats automatically in the playerstats.ini. It does write the last 10 players inside this ini, just not their scores, kills, ids, ect. I wonder could this be because we use custom weapons? Or is there something in the installation i havent done/did wrong?

Second, im noticing that when a flag automatically returns it doesnt make any sort of sound. I dont know if smartctf ever did that, or if it was the rextendedctf mod that was in charge of that, but it is throwing some people off as we use to have such a alert. I dont even think we are getting a message in the middle of the screen that says flags returned, but our gametype is so fast pace that we may just be missing it. Is this something this mod is just missing or is my setup to blame for this?

Thanks in advance and great job on the mod.
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

Try this version for the scores problem.
We'll look into the other problems thanks for feedback.
Attachments
ssb108a.zip
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
LockDown
Novice

Post by LockDown »

will do, thanks for the quick reply.

Automatically merged

Ok that did get it working properly, thank you. However i am having one more issue with it, and i did notice it on the last version too when i put in false/test data. The issue is that i cannot get the top 20 to show anything but kills. I tried switching it to both scores (what i want it to display) and flag caps, however it just keeps on showing kills.

Edit: One other weird thing i noticed. At first i wasnt getting the country flag images to show up on peoples names (at least on the scoreboard, idk about the top20), thats when i had "disable top20faces", i enabled it again to see if it would bring the flag images back and it did, however i went to go disable it again and they still showed lol. Hard to say if i messed with another setting during this time or not, but i guess if anyone else has this issue try turning this setting on and back off again? lol
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

LockDown wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:36 am The issue is that i cannot get the top 20 to show anything but kills. I tried switching it to both scores (what i want it to display) and flag caps, however it just keeps on showing kills.
Hmm , for CTF Matches the Top20 should display Score not kills. have notified dev of this bug and should be fixed next version. thanks for notifying me of this.
LockDown wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:36 am Edit: One other weird thing i noticed. At first i wasnt getting the country flag images to show up on peoples names (at least on the scoreboard, idk about the top20), thats when i had "disable top20faces", i enabled it again to see if it would bring the flag images back and it did, however i went to go disable it again and they still showed lol. Hard to say if i messed with another setting during this time or not, but i guess if anyone else has this issue try turning this setting on and back off again? lol
did you try making these changes in the !SSB Admin Menu or via .ini?
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
LockDown
Novice

Post by LockDown »

i disabled it originally in game, but enabled and then disabled again via the ini, i think.

Also by default the top20 type is kills, at least for me it was.
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

You can change the Titles for the Top 20 & Last 10 players. Through the SmartSB.ini

We've fixed the displaying of Scores rather then Kills for CTF Games, just working on this Sound effect for Flag Returns... Can't find in Botpack.u any sound effect perhaps the "Schhhlick" sound comes from SmartCTF?
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Que wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:43 pm just working on this Sound effect for Flag Returns... Can't find in Botpack.u any sound effect perhaps the "Schhhlick" sound comes from SmartCTF?
Look for Botpack.CTF.ReturnSound.
Que
Inhuman

Post by Que »

OjitroC wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:02 am
Que wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:43 pm just working on this Sound effect for Flag Returns... Can't find in Botpack.u any sound effect perhaps the "Schhhlick" sound comes from SmartCTF?
Look for Botpack.CTF.ReturnSound.
Thanks buddy indeed it is in there
*Join our Discord Here.*
*Our Servers