Issue on Patch 469c RC3

Discussions about UT99
Virgile
Average

Re: Issue on Patch 469c RC3

Post by Virgile »

papercoffee wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 pm What about reporting that bug on Github?
https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... hes/issues
Already done, but these inept people have not understood my message about the issue...
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

isn't it a little bit harsh to call people inept who are doing that patch in their free time for free ...these guys are not Epic.
You should maybe over think your choice of words.
Virgile
Average

Post by Virgile »

Forgive me for wanting to see the world burn, I'm more and more destabilized physically and it will not get better with time.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Virgile wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:07 pm Forgive me for wanting to see the world burn, I'm more and more destabilized physically and it will not get better with time.
1- I do not care. We all have issues. I have issues. Does not give you right to get offensive and inmature on everyone here.
2- You did not like the patch? Fine, do not use it then. Simple.
3- You are not paying anyone, so you do not get to give orders. Accept what is being made voluntarily and in spare time to keep the game alive.
4-You reap what you sow. You spread toxicity, you get that in return.

Some people... :wth:
Virgile
Average

Post by Virgile »

haha ^w^
I will kill you last.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

It sounds like you're going through a rough moment in your life and you are lashing out on everyone else over it.

My advice to you is for you to take some time away from the community, and even the game (if you're not having fun), and only come back once you're in a better mood, otherwise people won't want you around and will actively bar you from accessing things.

None of us have any way to know what you're going through, so we have no way to help you, but like TankBeef mentioned there's really no point in treating others badly over it, it won't improve things at all for you.
It's easy to get angry with the world when things aren't going well to oneself, but it's the wrong stance to take and it will only make everything worse for yourself.