problem with video render config

Discussions about UT99
Hitman
Adept

Re: problem with video render config

Post by Hitman »

Thx I give it a try, I run a Fraggalonia-server since 20 years so no trans, i can fix the windows myself if needed.
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I understand but I do not understand the other thing: Is it running with those decorations normally or not ? Feed-back ? Nobody from 5 downloads ?

Is it needed quoting changes in detail ? Okay, decorations have now collisions adjusted, I used "PrePivot" settings for creating a more normal collision and adjusting cylinders based on their aspect.

A.I. polishing ?
Yeah, I have routes adjusted manually because not everything was linked by lousy automated script from Editor aka DevPath.

Custom Scripting ?
Yes, in "Classic" matches certain jumpy paths are disconnected.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

sektor2111 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:52 pm I understand but I do not understand the other thing: Is it running with those decorations normally or not ? Feed-back ? Nobody from 5 downloads ?
Yes, everything good - runs fine, bots good - no problems with the trees (not that I had any problems before :P). Thanks for the your work on this map :tu:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

OjitroC wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:58 pm (not that I had any problems before :P).
I'm not aware about how are all people playing there, but me one I got a stage which was annoying - and not only in this map. Bot was shooting ripper somewhere lower mainly doing me some damage. When I went to return fire with other weapon somewhere around his head, the tree blocked my shoot. Actually the tree collided in the middle area (its location more specific) but not colliding at bottom allowing projectiles to pass under and through the tree, such sort of lousy settings are not what I'm loving to see in a DeathMatch. Mappers generally are not only having clear problems in understanding Bots, but they don't understand collisions and neither mechanics required for triggering things that need triggered in simple format. This is why I deleted that big junk for chimney smoke (replaced more specific) and adjusting every single Decoration-Tree in a more realistic format. Also "I apology" for deleting spam deco-vases and adding non-spam versions.

The rest means that I was positively surprised about how well he managed those breaking glasses - I played map more than 20 times only for breaking glasses - definitely I won't be arrested for that :lol2: ... generally map has a design which I don't see in too many maps - not even in the topic with "best maps".