i can't run SuperFlakCannon on MH2

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
Letylove49
Adept

i can't run SuperFlakCannon on MH2

Post by Letylove49 »

hi

i have i can't run superflakcannon on a server.

Mapvote config:

Code: Select all

bEnabled=True,GameClass="MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.MonsterHunt",NewPrefix="MH",Mutators="SFC.SuperFLAK,CoopTranslocator12.CoopTranslocatorMutator,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.IP2Country,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.Stats,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.MH2PlayerLog,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicDefense,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicSpeed,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicStrength,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicDeath,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicInvulnerable,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.RelicRadiation,MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.ShutUp",Settings="bBalanceTeams=False,MaxPlayers=16,MaxSpectators=0,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False") 
settings:

Code: Select all

ServerActors=MonsterHunt2GoldMHA.LinkActor
 ServerPackages=MonsterHunt
ServerPackages=MonsterHunt2GoldMHA
ServerPackages=SFC
the config like is was good but that don't work.
Last edited by Letylove49 on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Letylove49 aka Alicia
Barbie
Godlike

Re: i can't run SuperFlakCannon on MH2

Post by Barbie »

What is the error?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Letylove49
Adept

Post by Letylove49 »

the weapons is not available to play and that remove same the original flak cannon.

this sreenshot show what is happenning :
Shot00286.png
A thing is strange : When i look up to the mutator liste the mutator SFC.SuperFLAK is displyed on Nexgen

Letylove49 aka Alicia
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

Letylove49 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:54 pm this sreenshot show what is happenning :
Do you mean why the weapon slot #8 is empty?

I'd try running "normal" MonsterHunt or even DeathMatch with mutator 'SFC.SuperFLAK' only - if it works there, add on a few other Mutator or your MH game controller to see where it stops. 
Auto merged new post submitted 2 minutes later
If that concerns a server: have you added "Sfc.u" to ServerPackages? The clients need it, too.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Barbie wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:33 am "Sfc.u" to ServerPackages? The clients need it, too.
It's "SFC" not "SFC.u" and it's shown in first post (edited later ?), configuration is normal, probably something else causes the problem and it needs investigated in detail....
And SuperFlak is bugged anyway... Projectile more exactly.