Double DominationUT99 The FULL version (Coming soon)

Discussions about GameTypes
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Double DominationUT99 The FULL version (Coming soon)

Post by OjitroC »

darkbarrage99
Skilled
Personal rank: Barron O' Beefdip

Post by darkbarrage99 »

OjitroC wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:43 pm Have you checked http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Ga ... omination/?
that looks correct, thanks!

to anyone that may install this mod, there's a texture folder that has a bunch of default texture package names so watch out for that.

Edit: WOW these map conversions are rushed! they didn't even bother moving the playerstarts out of the bases for the ctf conversions lol

a loooot of the maps are missing texture packages and what looks like oldskool assets.... beware lol

Edit 2: Here's a functional edit of the Thorns DDOM remake. I created team spawn areas away from the control points so the level will actually function like a proper DDOM map. I figured there should be at least one map that's functional enough to play properly lol.
DDOM-db99-ThornsVcs.unr
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Delacroix
Adept
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Post by Delacroix »

UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Me and Ronin did talk before about DDOM, he did say he had plans for an update, which would also involve coding and sadly neither of us are coders, and also both of us are busy with other projects. I am willing to help with a map or 2 later on though.
EDIT: theres a few decent maps in there, like Klaitus, and the patch does fix a few + add some bonus ones, but yea code wise it needs pretty much a rework, as the coder was blackcheetah.