Crossair Mutator? Help!

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
osmel92
Novice

Crossair Mutator? Help!

Post by osmel92 »

Greetings, is it possible to make a mutator that adds a new crossair made and is used by all forced?

Also another separate option such as deactivating the use of crossair?.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Crossair Mutator? Help!

Post by EvilGrins »

I'm no expert, but this sounds more like a mod than a mutator. As in total conversion type thing.

Like Team Orbit had, like UTTron had.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

Shouldn't be that difficult. Look at the UTPure work around for the sniper zoom. Same concept should work. Then edit the modifyplayer function ...

Might have to force client to login to your own login for force the setting on everyone.

I don't know what mod (I e been wanting to make one!) But I recall seeing someone add in the custom xhairz per weapon for each individual weapon. As well as the show weapon name on weapon switch.....
osmel92
Novice

Post by osmel92 »

~{kRiD}~ wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:02 pm Shouldn't be that difficult. Look at the UTPure work around for the sniper zoom. Same concept should work. Then edit the modifyplayer function ...

Might have to force client to login to your own login for force the setting on everyone.

I don't know what mod (I e been wanting to make one!) But I recall seeing someone add in the custom xhairz per weapon for each individual weapon. As well as the show weapon name on weapon switch.....
Yes, technically it's what I want the crossair to run for everyone, I'm looking for a weapon base that has some custom crossair but without taking the sniper one since what I want is to modify the default crossair :)
~{kRiD}~
Average

Post by ~{kRiD}~ »

It's still going to be the same concept. Either way your still going to have to call on draw canvas l, blah blah ....

Do you know anything about uscript or ????