Strange notification about topic "."

Discussions about everything else
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Strange notification about topic "."

Post by TheDane »

Just got a notification about new reply entered. Followed the link and ended up with a notification that I was not autorized to see this topic. So, this just to notify if that had anything to do with me, I can't read it.

I have zero knowledge about the topic, if I have been part of it I have forgotten it, but if it was adressed towards me, please mail me instead, if not, just delete this input of mine. Please no comments, other than if involved in topic in question.
Retired.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Strange notification about topic "."

Post by papercoffee »

TheDane wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:52 pm Just got a notification about new reply entered. Followed the link and ended up with a notification that I was not autorized to see this topic. So, this just to notify if that had anything to do with me, I can't read it.

I have zero knowledge about the topic, if I have been part of it I have forgotten it, but if it was adressed towards me, please mail me instead, if not, just delete this input of mine. Please no comments, other than if involved in topic in question.
did you got a notification just today?
TheDane
Masterful

Post by TheDane »

Yes, got this mail a couple of hours ago.
Screenshot_20230330-165101_Outlook.jpg
Retired.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

That Topic was from Dr.Walter who ruined the topic by deleting all his posts and edited the title to "."
because that thread was destroyed I put it into the thrash section (where only staff member have the rights to read) ...but so I could find it easily I wrote a response.
Maybe you book marked that thread. Therefore the automated notification to you.
TheDane
Masterful

Post by TheDane »

That maybe is why? Just Strange since its been longer since I was here last, but maybe it was an old topic?

Case solved, thank you 😊
Retired.