Post by Red_Fist »

My only thought is TankBeef treats everyone the same,,,,,you knaves, LoLzzz
Binary Space Partitioning
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: I will

Post by papercoffee »

I say, this thread is now becoming slightly suited for the off-topic section.
Do you agree Leo?

You can open another thread for the new beta releases.
I'm interested to see what stuff you have found.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Red_Fist wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:25 am TankBeef treats everyone the same
"The same" as in what exactly? :?
papercoffee wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:21 am I say, this thread is now becoming slightly suited for the off-topic section.
And I say this thread should probably be closed, cause I do not see the point anymore. I admitted my mistake, I apologized to Leo, so now what is left? I even left that particular Discord for good, cause it was getting too toxic. Which by the way it is not even a UT99 Discord. But fine, if someone still has a grudge of how I "treat" people, please, by all means, let it out of your system. And yes, you can have all the "thoughts" you want about me, but at the end of the day, you do not know me. :wth:   
Auto merged new post submitted 49 minutes later
You know, I have done my best to encourage and motivate the community to keep working and improving this game that as you all know has been abandoned and neglected by its developers. Cause those who do in the community, do it for love, they do not profit from it, so they need motivation. Right here, in this forum, and in Discord, I have beta tested and given feedback to maps, to the 469 patch, to new renderers that are in alpha stage, and hopefully coming out at some point in the future. I have done my best to help here, as much as I can. I honestly do not feel I deserve to be called out in public like this. I probably should remain silent, but this is actually making me sad, that you think this way about me. I really feel I do not deserve this. If I ever hurt any of you, I am truly sorry. :cry:
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

TankBeef wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:42 pm I honestly do not feel I deserve to be called out in public like this. I probably should remain silent, but this is actually making me sad, that you think this way about me. I really feel I do not deserve this. If I ever hurt any of you, I am truly sorry. :cry:
Hey - nobody thinks ill of you - you are always balanced, helpful and positive in everything you've posted - don't let the odd negative comment get you down.
Pikko
Skilled
Personal rank: Old ClanMan

Post by Pikko »

I just want to say this: TB is one of the good guys I've gotten to know here. He is helpful and polite, as I have come to know him. I hope this little episode doesn't ruin your love for this game. :tu:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

TankBeef wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:42 pm ...
You overreacting.
No one said anything about that.

take a breath, drink some coffee, and ignore what others might think about you.
You can't change the picture of you in their heads.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

That whole discord stuff wasn't started by TankBeef. As I said I am aware of who actually started it (and it wasn't even luke, though he got lured out to say some nonsense oviously, which wasn't very nice of him but still). It seemed to have been started by a guy briefly disguising himself as "Justin Bieber", now I know who is behind that username and many of his other usernames and he claimed to me on IRC that Luke started it by saying I was mentally ill but that didn't seem to be the case and he reportedly even deleted his comments to hide this fact.

When there's one thing I hate is when people are duplicit like this, talking shit behind each others' back. The guy might be funny at times but there are just limits to decency in my opinion.

That screenshot I showed was nothing compared to the entire thing that went down there. That just showed TankBeef got involved in the mess and nothing else.

And yes I was fine with moving this topic into OffTopic though I suppose I responded too late still.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Okay guys. You know what? It might be common to say "who cares what other people think?", but here's a thing.

It does matter what other people think of you. Because..somewhere down the line..if you let them..someone will attack you and disaster will unfold.

It all has consequences..little things you don't think that will ever have but they will...

Like there are genuinly people out there believing that I and luke are the same person, thus they'd rather ban us both, or that zeur and me are the same person (yes we live together since like end of 2012 and now and then he spoke through my account due to circumstances, but that also doesn't mean shit). Or there are people IRL who think IRL that I do this and that or that zeur and me are actually brothers who are gay for each other and you see, all that kind of stuff, in the wrong context, the gossip goes on and by the end of the day you might have an angry mob at your door, now in this region they might have lax morals enough to not truly care, but in others, if they start thinking this they might be getting RANDY PITCHFORKS OUT at you by ANY MINUTE.

So yea...what people think of you DOES MATTER at the end of the day and this is all a bloody disaster if you ask me.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

There have been fake luke accounts being registered all over the place, this is not luke doing it but vulpes and his friends instead.
I have encountered this myself and I have more reports. This is reminding me of situations in the past like when people fuelled TiagoPinto to go overboard and did similar stuff. Its no excuse for his behavior but still, they made it all worse.

I am going to say this just once, but tricking luke multiple times and other people, having him change his name (so now its virtually indistinguishable from the imposter) is also bloody low thing to do.

If you imposters have any semblence of honor left in you, you would do best to leave the Unreal community and stop damaging it further with your behavior. It kind of gets scary how some of them try to perfectly mimic other people, including their writing style and expressions.

Given what I've seen so far I don't think these guys have any morals or limits themselves.

I heard that there was even an image posted of nazi jack jackrabbit, pretending to be luke or something.

This is really getting cringy.

EDIT: Meant to say "nazi jazz jackrabbit", not jack, lol.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

There was a thread on oldunreal made by the fake "gamerzonenation32w" a while ago, some of you might have seen it because it was locked but wasn't deleted until recently. He also sent me offensive PM. Moreover I saw more chat snippets and I know they are just saying things that aren't true or misinterpret luke's words further. But how can you uncritically accept it as truth, I'm asking those people who just take the gossip for granted. If you don't know the full story just outright ignore everything they say. Its a smear campaign and a revenge attack.

I cannot fight this burning fire of a forest, including my real life issues and if those "people" are trying to ruin my life, congratulations, it already started to affect something IRL. I am suddenly under a lot of scrutiny and some of my old enemies started to track me down. Its impossible now.

I didn't realize they would become this bad. And this adamant on trying to ruin my relations.

I am also blaming part of the beyondunreal staff to jump on the bandwagon as well. You know who you are, I'm not going to name names but I know some of you believe that me and luke are the same person. Which is ludicrous and apart from some shared cultural background we are not the same person. And yea that kind of contradicts other conspiracy theories about me. Because yes by this point there are more conspiracy theories about me than there are conspiracy theories from me. It really is ironic, given my "reputation" as a conspiracy theorist especially from the past.

I also never invited luke here or anywhere else, it was his own choice when he came that one time in a panic over here and started posting stuff. So I'd really like to make this clear once and for all. This stuff is actively damaging me now and endangering me. Please realize that some of those people you are talking to are online terrorists.

And some of them are just bored trolls. It doesn't matter though, this situation is overly toxic.