Calling All UnrealScript/UScript Coders I need help with the Code

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
wishbone
Novice

Calling All UnrealScript/UScript Coders I need help with the Code

Post by wishbone »

Hey OldUnreal community,
I Need help with my UnrealScript/Uscript Code. I am looking for anyone that wants to work on a project with me. anyone that can teach UnrealScript/Uscript with patience lets work together. I am very limited in my Unreal Script knowledge and need help working on this "IronMan Jet boots" mod that I am working on. Anyone Can Join, we can message each other, Beta Test in My personal server or Join Old Unreals "Discord" Server and Chat. Please accept my invite I have tried to work on this mod myself but I keep running into errors and bugs in the Uscript Code. I Need al experienced UnrealScript Coders to help. Leo_TCK has made me aware that CodeX is good with Unreal Script Please get me in contact wiith him or any Mod, Mutator Makers. I would like to see this project through I have so many ideas and Unreal Editor is so fun to use. I am on Unreal Gold i used to be }EC{Wishbone but now I can't really find any of the old clan members. Lets Network and work on this project, please give me any advice and direct me to anyone that could be of help or teach me. I Usually play Unreal Gold, I use Unreal Editor for Unreal Gold to Uscript/UnrealScript code in.
Barbie
Godlike

Re: Calling All UnrealScript/UScript Coders I need help with the Code

Post by Barbie »

Is that project similar to RATIO_Fighter's Jetpack (RaJetpack.u)?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
wishbone
Novice

Post by wishbone »

Barbie wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:32 pm Is that project similar to RATIO_Fighter's Jetpack (RaJetpack.u)?
It May Be, I haven't heard or used his mod until you mentioned it, I was working on my own jetpack mod within a package called Ironman and the class being "jet boots beta" since it is still in testing.   
Auto merged new post submitted 10 minutes later
This is a in the works project for Unreal Gold also known as Unreal 1
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Don't know if you have seen this before but have a look at JETBOOTSv133.zip which may be of some use to you - it's obviously for UT99 but it may be possible to convert the mutator to Unreal with suitable modifcations to the code/meshes etc.

Have tried the previous version, albeit briefly, and they do work OK.

Also search medor's site for Jet and you will find a number of *.uc files for various jet/jetboot devices with code that may (or may not) be of use to you as well.
wishbone
Novice

Post by wishbone »

OjitroC wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:02 pm Don't know if you have seen this before but have a look at JETBOOTSv133.zip which may be of some use to you - it's obviously for UT99 but it may be possible to convert the mutator to Unreal with suitable modifcations to the code/meshes etc.

Have tried the previous version, albeit briefly, and they do work OK.

Also search medor's site for Jet and you will find a number of *.uc files for various jet/jetboot devices with code that may (or may not) be of use to you as well.
Thank you If you find anyone good with UnrealScript please let me know, i am in the Discord server actively getting review for this mod right now i have issues compiling it. I am using Unreal Editor 2.1 to Write and Code Unreal Script in some of the members in the discord has suggested compiling with UCC and using bat batch files but i have no idea how. IF You Come in contact with any Coders/UnrealScript writers please let me know. I will be hosting a server on Unreal Gold every now and then to run and test mods anyone can join and if you want admin rights seek me out and let me know so i can make a login for you.   
Auto merged new post submitted 10 minutes later
If you guys can get me in contact with coders that write UnrealScript please send them to this discussion topic I will respond when I can I am also available on the UT99 Discord server to join click this link: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ . Please get back to me soon i'm excited about this mod and to make others for Unreal Gold aka Unreal One. I run a server all is welcome