Skins of real people?

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Baardman
Skilled

Skins of real people?

Post by Baardman »

Anyone know skins or models of real people?

i like this kind of skins and want to make some myself also.

found this skin of Patrick Batemen of the movie American Psycho very funny, although the creator made a mistake by using the name of an existing package (Obiwan).

BatemenPsycho.jpg
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Skins of real people?

Post by OjitroC »

Plenty of skins/models of characters from movies, TV series, comic books, games, anime/manga, etc - too numerous to list here.

Here's some real people :
Mr T as BABaracus (skin)
Presidents Bill Clinton, George Bush snr, George Bush jnr, Richard Nixon (all skins) plus a Donald Trump skin for one of the Tac Ops models
Gene from KISS (this is also a TO model skin)
Kim Jong Un (again a TO model skin)
Elvis Presley (model and, I think, a skin as well)
Yul Brynner (an Unreal male skin)
Shaggy plus other members of ICP (skins)
Jean Reno as Leon The Professional (skin)
Bill Gates (model)
Zack Ward (actor from Postal - model)

Plus models of Jesus, Hitler and Fred Durst - skins of 2Pac, Bruce Lee, Larry Hagman, Jerry Garcia, Stephen Hawking - from a quick scan through some of the skins/models I have.
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

OjitroC wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:28 pm Plenty of skins/models of characters from movies, TV series, comic books, games, anime/manga, etc - too numerous to list here.

Here's some real people :
Mr T as BABaracus (skin)
Presidents Bill Clinton, George Bush snr, George Bush jnr, Richard Nixon (all skins) plus a Donald Trump skin for one of the Tac Ops models
Gene from KISS (this is also a TO model skin)
Kim Jong Un (again a TO model skin)
Elvis Presley (model and, I think, a skin as well)
Yul Brynner (an Unreal male skin)
Shaggy plus other members of ICP (skins)
Jean Reno as Leon The Professional (skin)
Bill Gates (model)
Zack Ward (actor from Postal - model)

Plus models of Jesus, Hitler and Fred Durst - skins of 2Pac, Bruce Lee, Larry Hagman, Jerry Garcia, Stephen Hawking - from a quick scan through some of the skins/models I have.
Would you share them? :D

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

noccer wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:50 pm Would you share them? :D
None of these are my own creations and so most of them are widely available and to be found at the usual file repositories (medor, UnrealArchive, etc).

A few notes on sources/where I got some of the more obscure from
Spoiler
Presidents George Bush snr, George Bush jnr, Richard Nixon - found in SoldierSkinsNewPresidents.utx.uz on medor's site

Trump, Gene from KISS , Kim Jong Un (TO model skins) - can't now remember where I got this from

Yul Brynner - a skin in one of Jeff Martin's maps (WestWorld) - the map and the skin are available from his website IslandAlien. Also available there are a Tiger Woods skin, 3 Chess GrandMasters and an American astronaut - some Real People I forgot.

Jean Reno as Leon The Professional - a skin for the (Shotgun) Messiah model - this model comes with a whole bunch of skins

Zack Ward - model in UnPlayers1.01 - from Leo and to be found on this forum (I think - it was certainly originally posted here).

Models of Jesus, Hitler and Fred Durst - a few of the numerous Half-Life custom models conversions from nephew - posted on this forum and mirrored by EG
So I would suggest people interested in any of these do a search of medor and of Unreal Archive (so, for example, it doesn't take long to go through UA's UT99 Models and Characters where people may come across 'stuff' of interest that they weren't previously aware of - looking for skins is probably best done, initially anyway, by a keyword search of medor's site where, as one example, searching for 'bill' will bring up the Bill Clinton skin and the Bill Gates model).

I am, of course, more than willing to post anything anyone can't find.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

There's a Bruce Lee in the Skin City database, but the .zip is corrupted and will not open.

A lot of skinners used their own faces for their clan skins, one of of the superhero packages has a custom skin with 5 faces of people from their clan.

Male Commando has an Aussie skin with faces of that particular mapper's friends' faces.

There's a bunch of skins based off planets in our solar system where the faces were taken from actual people, mainly football players but some actors.

I'm also saving these for a rainy day...
Attachments
Duke4TheDuke.png
Duke4TheDuke.png (81.67 KiB) Viewed 228 times
duke4Arnold.png
duke4Arnold.png (76.09 KiB) Viewed 228 times
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:46 pm There's a Bruce Lee in the Skin City database, but the .zip is corrupted and will not open.
Is that the skin for the Male Soldier? This one
BruceLee.zip
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Patrick Bateman
Novice

Post by Patrick Bateman »

Baardman wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:59 pm found this skin of Patrick Batemen of the movie American Psycho very funny, although the creator made a mistake by using the name of an existing package (Obiwan).
Hey, good job, but you didn't provide a link to file. Do it please.

P.S. Now excuse me, i have to return some videotapes! :mrgreen:
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

Patrick Bateman wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:13 am
Baardman wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:59 pm found this skin of Patrick Batemen of the movie American Psycho very funny, although the creator made a mistake by using the name of an existing package (Obiwan).
Hey, good job, but you didn't provide a link to file. Do it please.

P.S. Now excuse me, i have to return some videotapes! :mrgreen:
remember the name of the skin will mismatch with that one of the Obiwan skin. The makers did that.

Its this one
https://unrealarchive.org/models/unreal ... 8fa3a.html

Skin of obiwan is still in that package i think so you need to select the right face in the player select menu
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

These are the faces from the Planets skin for the Male Soldier.

Some are actors, most I think are athletes.
Attachments
PlanetFaces.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758