About the UMSSpace marine models from U1

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
UnrealFox
Novice

Re: About the UMSSpace marine models from U1

Post by UnrealFox »

Alien3674 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:37 am
EvilGrins wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:21 amFound one of them...
UTNerd24 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:22 pm Ive seen this gamemode before, However its only that. I swear i've seen an actual playermodel of the UMS Marine.
EDIT:
Looks like its for Unreal, But I'm convinced through a few script tweaks it can be used in UT. I doubt anyone will wanna make Team Skins though.
It seems this is my old screenshot of 2013 from a topic on another forum dedicated to the development of a single mod Another Reality for Unreal, in which this player model is used. This model is also available for selection as a player's appearance. Yes, this Turboman model is from the UMSSpaceMarine mod created by Asgard.
EvilGrins wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:21 am Found another...
UnrealFox wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:02 pm Maybe someone knows if there is such a model for the game? We made a model with one guy, but stopped talking to him and i lost the model when reinstalling windows :oops:
This screenshot is also most likely mine.
About a year later, a certain Laisum contacted me on the same forum, asked me to separately assemble a package with a model and skins for UT. He drew the red skin (and the rest of the team colors), at the same time a working package was assembled and handed over to him.
Laisum disappeared for a long time, of course the package with was also safely lost.
It is very interesting how this screenshot appeared here?
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:54 pmGuys...this was all unnecessary. Turns out that a guy called Alien3674 made a UT marine player already based on Asgard's work and it seems to be standalone too.
And this package looks like some kind of test build, it doesn't have enough code to use command skins. Either I didn't finish it then, or this is a trial build before adding team skins. To be honest, I can't remember where he came from.

:D
Laisum - it's me, lol. :mrgreen: I lost you too and couldn't get in touch. My HDD broke and I lost contact with you for some reason. It's been a long time. If it's my fault, I apologise.)
Alien3674
Novice

Post by Alien3674 »

UnrealFox wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:15 pmLaisum - it's me, lol. :mrgreen: I lost you too and couldn't get in touch. My HDD broke and I lost contact with you for some reason. It's been a long time. If it's my fault, I apologise.)
Yeah, here you are, sly fox.
I completely forgot about this Marine, I need to find time and finish it. Are you going to test it? Find me in the discord, the nickname is the same.
UnrealFox
Novice

Post by UnrealFox »

Smoll teaser :P
Spoiler