Looking for summer maps

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Baardman
Skilled

Looking for summer maps

Post by Baardman »

Anyone knows some good maps that have summer vibes?
Most UT maps are rather dark and i would like to play some summer maps or use some as inspiration for a summer remake.
Gametype does not matter. I noticed some very high quality maps are being made for BT and Monsterhunt.

So basicly im looking for some sunny happy maps.
browndl
Skilled

Re: Looking for summer maps

Post by browndl »

UT99 DM-DSKilnWorks3993:DM-DSWashNDry:DM-DSRedDawn:DM-DSBacktoSchool:DM-DSTowerBridge:DM-DSDeadeyeCanyon:DM-DSSectionn8Refinery:DM-DeckardsRevenge:DM-DSStudio:DM-SniperTown:DM-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-Wastelands:DM-TurboGen23:DM-LongForgotten:DOM-Dockside:CTF-enMakhana:CTF-UrbanSniper:CTF-CanyonWars:CTF-DSTowerBridge Unreal Badlands CiderTown UT99 Infiltration DM-INF-MagnumDocksDeluxe:DM-INF-MagnumDocks2:DM-INF-ReturntotheKillingFields:DM-INF-CityStorageLotA][:DM-INF-ColumbianDrugLord:EAS-INF-DS-RailBridge:DM-INF-ACityBlock:CTF-INF-SavageKillersHeadQuarters:CTF-INF-Capital:CTF-INF-ComplexB UT2003/04 DM-PineValley:DM-Koltoff:CTF-PawnsKeep:CTF-Ardimus Rainbow Six RavenShield AlleyStrike
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

https://unrealarchive.org/maps/unreal-t ... fb646.html
You can also admire a beautiful sunset here.
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

something like this would look cool, i have not seen a moving sun in a map yet.
maybe in a different terrain and clouds that move independently of the sun and some trees.

to bad i forgot the name of a map i played some time ago, it was for Monsterhunt, had a waterfall and some rocky valley's, pretty realistic.
jmartin
Skilled

Post by jmartin »

Baardman wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:29 pm Anyone knows some good maps that have summer vibes?
I've always thought "Florida Shark Attack" by Britton Wesley was one of the best definitive summer maps around. You get sun-burn just looking at it. :-)

There's also have a few summer themed maps on the web site...

Dead End Drive In
Florida Shark Attack II (The sequel)
The Warriors
West Side Story
Golf
Jurassic Park
Survivor Island

Some are more summery than others.

:-)
Attachments
FSAIIBest.jpg
FSAIIBest.jpg (55.99 KiB) Viewed 128 times