FragNewNet

Search, find and discuss about Mutators!
asosed
Adept

Re: FragNewNet

Post by asosed »

New version 262
1. BP1. Fixed FaceTalk AtomicCow
2. Remove flood in log
Update in first post
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

New version 263
Fixed a bug where if you change some properties of a weapon, it makes the weapon faster shot
Update in first post  
Chronox
Novice
Personal rank: Rookie Admin

Post by Chronox »

Hey asosed, thank you for the contribution, just tested and so far so good.

The only thing that caught my attention is the weapons switching speed. AFAIK in Vanilla when you shoot a rocket while using Rocket Launcher, you have a small delay before being able to switch to another gun, however with FNN you can shoot and almost instantly switch weapons, idk if this can be modified in the .ini or if it's just me. I use Tickrate at 100 btw.
asosed
Adept

Post by asosed »

Chronox wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:37 am Hey asosed, thank you for the contribution, just tested and so far so good.

The only thing that caught my attention is the weapons switching speed. AFAIK in Vanilla when you shoot a rocket while using Rocket Launcher, you have a small delay before being able to switch to another gun, however with FNN you can shoot and almost instantly switch weapons, idk if this can be modified in the .ini or if it's just me. I use Tickrate at 100 btw.
No, this is not in newnet and, accordingly, not in FNN. Newnet means no delays. There are no plans to add delays.
You can try IG+ https://github.com/Deaod/InstaGibPlus, it seems there is a delay before firing for nw.