UMS Marine for UT

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
Alien3674
Novice

UMS Marine for UT

Post by Alien3674 »

Independent version of the RtNP UMS Space Marine model, for UT.

Marine_allColors.jpg

An addon update for the UT version of the game created about 10 years ago, сontinuation of this topic: viewtopic.php?t=15353. This addon is only compatible with the UT version
of the game. The skins have been moved to a separate package, the skin of the bloody marine (not available for selection) has been moved to the same place, it may not work correctly in an online game. Skins and team skins are applied correctly, and facial textures are added. Most of the animations necessary for UT have been replaced with repetitive ones.

Version 2.1
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y733N1 ... sp=sharing
Sources: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ur24zQ ... sp=sharing

The modified Marine model is taken from the UMSSpaceMarine v1.08 mod by Asgard. Special thanks to Turboman for extracting, correcting and adding new animations to the Marine model.

Marine_Shot01.jpg
Marine_Shot02.jpg
Marine_Shot03.jpg
Marine_Shot04.jpg
Marine_Shot05.jpg
Marine_Shot06.jpg
Last edited by Alien3674 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
UnrealFox
Novice

Re: UMS Marine for UT

Post by UnrealFox »

Yay! It happened! :rock:
jaypeezy
Experienced

Post by jaypeezy »

About friggin' time! I just checked the post date and this was quite recently added. Great job!
Alien3674
Novice

Post by Alien3674 »

HD Skins for UMS Marine UT.

image.png

HD skins for the UMS Marine UT addon. Contains a pack of HD skins, a mutator only for replacing the skins of the bloody parts of the Marine with the HD version.
The basis of the HD version of the skins and the mutator code is taken from the High-Resolution Skins v3.1 by Lightning Hunter.

Version 2.1
Download:
Sources:
uploading
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

The summonable custom pawn these come from has a wide range of vocalizations they use.

Anyone extracted those into voicepacks yet?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

EvilGrins wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:51 pm The summonable custom pawn these come from has a wide range of vocalizations they use.

Anyone extracted those into voicepacks yet?
Not that I know of.

There are certainly enough sounds - male and female (I counted around 70 female sounds for example). The voices are not all the same though - went through quite a few of the female sounds and there are probably at least 3 different voices (plus some are obviously spoken over coms and others probably face-to-face so the 'quality' is variabe) - that may or may not matter as they are not THAT different.

There are acknowledgements, friendly fire and taunt sounds (at least sounds that directy approximate to those categories). There are, of course, no Order sounds and not a lot of Other sounds though it may be possible to reuse/repurpose some sounds to fit those categories.

If no one turns up an existing VP using those sounds and the potential limitations I've outlined are acceptable, then I'm willing to have a go at creating a female VP.
Delacroix
Adept
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Post by Delacroix »

You can try training Elveon Labs AI with the voice samples and generate the missing ones this way.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

Delacroix wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:12 pm You can try training Elveon Labs AI with the voice samples and generate the missing ones this way.
That's a way forward certainly though, for me, the fun in making a VP is using existing, authentic clips to, where necessary, approximate the default Order and Other sounds - in that way one doesn't simply reproduce, say, the default FemaleOne voice in a different female voice but one produces something a little different and, hopefully, more interesting and entertaining. Thanks for the suggestion - I must admit it's not something I would have thought of.