Doge skin for Mala ARA Soldier

Search and find cool skins and models, or introduce your own ones!
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Doge skin for Mala ARA Soldier

Post by OjitroC »

Baardman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 pm You got also the .int file for that texture package? i decompressed it with ucc but there was no .int in inside.
No, there isn't one - I haven't bothered to create one as I assign the skins manually to ScriptedPawns (I'm not using those skins on bots) so I don't have one to send you.

An .int is easy enough to produce - follow an existing one. Open up an int for, say, the Botpack Soldier skins (SoldierSkins.int) and then, in the Texture Browser in the Editor or in a program you use to view skins, open up the skin/texture file (SoldierSkins.utx). Go through the int, look at how it is structured, compare the entries to the skins and their names/numbers in the utx file and you will get the hang of how it is organised.

You can then copy an existing int file, rename it to SoldierSkinsNewPresidents.int, and go through it changing the texture names for those in SoldierSkinsNewPresidents.utx. Don't forget to save it when it is completed.

If you get really, really stuck, I can do one for you but it's a good opportunity to learn how to do it using a small and simple skin file :tu:

Nice job with the ARAMale skin :thuup:
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

I think im going for something like the newpresidents Male soldier. It fits his posture the best :p sorry Elon.

I had a look and gman looks to thin for Elon i think. Commando i could also make a version of because it does not have those big shoulder pads.

hope i can find the time for it coming weeks.

this are the existing skins/models i found to use as reference ( added Elon face to newpresidents ).
elonpossibilities.jpg
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

I really want that Elon face, one with the BIG smile.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Baardman
Skilled

Post by Baardman »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 am I really want that Elon face, one with the BIG smile.
Elon3.png
Elon3.png (63.61 KiB) Viewed 44 times
this is the current skin running on Inpu's server, the face itself and the hair at the back could use some adjustments, if you want work on it yourself and/or make your version that would be great to.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Baardman wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:17 pm
Standard 256x256 texture, made up of 4 128x128 boxes. Front of his head is crossing over the line rather significantly.

Thnx!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758